CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Meeting Spartan IRL and watching him on social media, I don't think I've ever seen a player as excited to be a part of an org as much as he was for TL. I didn't catch his stream last night but reading his twitter feed was heartbreaking. I'm looking forward to a friendly Ninja/Spartan rivalry this season :weback:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

Also, Spartan got new team already ?

https://twitter.com/LiquidSpartan/status/635355619835420672

Spartan WFX's fourth confirmed?  :ghost:

Spartan playing Hardcore with Arkanum right now, seems really upbeat and energetic.  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 1

legit_timeout_headshot.jpg

Wait.... Legit? Really? Maybe Mikchigwenja isn't happening after all and Ninja is teaming with Ace Legit and a 4th?

Everyday I get more and more hype, when is this tournament going down cause I gotta get some internet. If I have to watch another tournament on my phone I'm gonna die.

Wait.... Legit? Really? Maybe Mikchigwenja isn't happening after all and Ninja is teaming with Ace Legit and a 4th?

If it's Legit, Ace & Ninja, I can see two people being the fourth; Elamite and Chig. I'm more leaning towards Chig(as he followed lots of TL people & TL recently), which is crazy to say that Chigwen might not be a duo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it's Legit, Ace & Ninja, I can see two people being the fourth; Elamite and Chig. I'm more leaning towards Chig(as he followed lots of TL people & TL recently), which is crazy to say that Chigwen might not be a duo.

Does Ninja and Goofy have problems? I know Legit and Goofy use to be tight back in the Halo 4 days.

Does Ninja and Goofy have problems? I know Legit and Goofy use to be tight back in the Halo 4 days.

Ninja and Spartan were planning on teaming with Goofy and Legit for S2 before Ninja joined Noble Black.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja and Spartan were planning on teaming with Goofy and Legit for S2 before Ninja joined Noble Black.

Hindsight is 20/20

Love to see them back together with Ace and Elimite as coach.

#coolshades

I messaged Capt. Anarchy on XBL, he said that he's 100% coming back if he gets a squad he's comfortable with.

I messaged Capt. Anarchy on XBL, he said that he's 100% coming back if he gets a squad he's comfortable with.

whitney_receipts.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

PEzGHli.png

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

***EDIT***

i know i was super late. sorry, i got excited when i saw "@elevateranda" pop up on my phone while i was a few pages behind the thread.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If you're referring to the 'elevate' part, we've know that for ages now(aka. two days :kappa: )  :lxthul:

news.jpg

HAHAHA, sorry. i just realized how late I was on this. I finally just caught up after a very busy weekend here.

This is getting juicy though. I've been waiting to see @@Chig and @@Ace team up for awhile now... and if you're telling me that @@Mikwen and @@Ninja are going to round out that to4, i'd be suprised if this team isnt top three during season 1 of h5g... @@Mikwen and @@Ninja have too much potential with this new game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't know the exact time, but I think it was around 5 hours into his stream. Right near the beginning of the Skype call with the girl.

At 5:28:50 he says "The world will know soon enough.  I'm not going to talk about it, I'm not allowed to" in response to someone in Twitch chat I'm assuming.