CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Was trying to say it in FS chat, and I know it won't happen, but I would give just about anything if they went into the LCQ with FS, Maniac, Formal, and Scump.  I could see them actually hanging in and maybe winning.

I have no idea who Scump is (Cod player i assume), So i'm replacing him with Enable. I said this yesterday but; Flamesword, Maniac, Formal & Enable with a few days practice, would probably win the LCQ. I think they'd probably make a good push for top 2 in their regional's pool too.

I'm starting to think they are pulling money from new req purchases for HWC Season 2/Pro League. I wouldnt be upset with that. The 2m prize total hasn't moved in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have no idea who Scump is (Cod player i assume), So i'm replacing him with Enable. I said this yesterday but; Flamesword, Maniac, Formal & Enable with a few days practice, would probably win the LCQ. I think they'd probably make a good push for top 2 in their regional's pool too.

Scump is the most talented player to ever touch CoD from a raw skill standpoint. FS has said that if you gave him a month a playing the game he'd be on a top team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

interesting topic: 

in CS:GO they made a "players union" of the top teams, where they told Tournament Organizers they would not show up to their events unless (x) amount of money was on the line. 

It seems like we really need that for Halo, except instead of demanding more prize money, demand proper settings. 

Example: We wont show up unless: 

- Radar is off

- Sprint disabled

- Breakout is not in any rotation 

just off the top of my head. 

I doubt it would ever happen, but if it did they would be forced to comply. 

The problem i see with that is that CS:GO has a lot of weight to it. Halo just hasn't got that kind of weight behind it, yet. It would be nice though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scump is from CoD Optic team. Super hype kid. Red head, so he can replace Maniac no problem. :)

He'd definitely be good at this game given some time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember testing it for HCS S2 Forge maps made it fun for me. 

What is everyone expecting from Season 2?

What kind of prize pool do we expect?

The problem i see with that is that CS:GO has a lot of weight to it. Halo just hasn't got that kind of weight behind it, yet. It would be nice though

I think if the top 4 - 8 teams approached 343 and told them they arent showing up to anymore online events or HWC unless proper settings are introduced, we would see something happen.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

so who would win in a hypothetical EG w/lethul vs CLG w/lethul? I am sure it would be close but I'm thinking CLG takes it since they edged out allegiance whereas EG fell to them with the whole "everybody go!' fiasco...

food for thought

CSGO now has 1.5mill for ESL Pro League

Hoping for at least $500k, $1mill w/ crowdfunding? Maybe more? Stickers?! Team skins?!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I mean MCC HCS Season 2. I don't remember the name of the map but I played it with viewers one time. Sorry for the confusion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flame, FIS, Stellur and Levy just beat Mose, SpetiQ, Fuzion and respectful with ease, 50-29

They are one of the top UK teams aswel  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Flame, FIS, Stellur and Levy just beat Mose, SpetiQ, Fuzion and respectful with ease, 50-29

Yeah, RNG matched them last night as well and destroyed them on Coli CTF. The EU teams are going to destroyed at worlds, Epsilon might put up a fight against the weaker teams like Dream Team, but thats about it.

yeah but they lost the game before that (Fathom Slayer) to them

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think if the top 4 - 8 teams approached 343 and told them they arent showing up to anymore online events or HWC unless proper settings are introduced...

That's bullying.  343 doesn't like being told what to do.  They prefer people who have good attitudes who will work WITH them.

we would see something happen.

Yeah, we'd see new pros.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

That's bullying.  343 doesn't like being told what to do.  They prefer people who have good attitudes who will work WITH them.

Ha, youre funny

How is a players union "bullying".  You know every sports league and multiple eSports leagues have these, right? 

You see it in the NBA and NFL with salaries all the time. Ever hear of a lockout? if no NFL players show up = No NFL games. Which leads to compromises and progress. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

CSGO now has 1.5mill for ESL Pro League

Hoping for at least $500k, $1mill w/ crowdfunding? Maybe more? Stickers?! Team skins?!

1 million would be nice.

Someone made a good point that the money from REQs could be saved for S2 instead of throwing it all into this season.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

*insert generic na connection comment here*

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

yeah but they lost the game before that (Fathom Slayer) to them

Did they? I just tuned in that last game. Was it close or?

Yeah, RNG matched them last night as well and destroyed them on Coli CTF. The EU teams are going to destroyed at worlds, Epsilon might put up a fight against the weaker teams like Dream Team, but thats about it.

The funny thing is I remember seen a video by these guys and they said they dont lose many slayers as they are the best 4 slayers in the UK.

Epsilon for sure will put up a good fight. The buks are good.

Im afraid of whats going to happen the Asian team. It could be embarrassing. Like 50-0 embarrassing 

• Upvote (+1) 1

if you disagree with me, it means you're trolling

if i disagree with you, it means i'm trolling

therefore, everybody is trolling unless they're talking about @@LethuL, because everybody agrees about lethul