CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah, its us that can't see both sides LOL.

All I've said is that 2gre isn't a Top 2-3 player anymore.  He got dropped from a Top 2-3 team, another spot on a Top 2-3 team opened up as a result (with players he'd dominated with before!) and instead of picking him up, that team chose a Top 4-6 player (with zero LAN accomplishments) over him.  That Top 4-6 team which lost a player then offered their new opening to Mikwen instead of 2gre.  If they felt that 2gre was this Top 2-3 god, they would have told Mikwen to hit the sacks.  Mikwen himself just essentially got dropped by his two teammates who thought that Ace/Unlegit were a better option.

Calculate it from all angles.  Only nostalgic nuthuggers on this forum still see 2gre as an elite Top 2-3 player.  The players who actually play the game certainly don't.

You must be trolling. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Are you trolling? If not then you are the delusional one. Ola was pretty decent for having to take months off. 

Pretty decent now equals dominant.

Okay.jpg

SK (and T2) in 2008-2009 are proof that a mediocre player can be carried to multiple championships ... but OG2 is not a mediocre player

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Pretty decent now equals dominant.

Okay.jpg

You must be confused...... to insert a picture, just click the icon that looks like a photo and then drop the link in. 

-

-

:kappa:

I wasn't crazy about Breakout at first but after playing on some of those community maps I really enjoyed myself. Simulation, Highrise, and another that I forget the name but I remember testing it for HCS S2 Forge maps made it fun for me. I like Altitude but I think Breakout should be it's own gametype if it stays in the rotation. 

I know it's probably the unpopular opinion but it's just an opinion after all.

I'm very excited for the new ball gametype and the possibilities it could bring.

So you were one of the "Pros" weren't you!!!!!  :kappa:

We honestly might not hear from him til after 2mil hwc

I hear from him all the time on twitter. Got a nice back and forth going. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

I wasn't crazy about Breakout at first but after playing on some of those community maps I really enjoyed myself. Simulation, Highrise, and another that I forget the name but I remember testing it for HCS S2 Forge maps made it fun for me. I like Altitude but I think Breakout should be it's own gametype if it stays in the rotation. 

I know it's probably the unpopular opinion but it's just an opinion after all.

I'm very excited for the new ball gametype and the possibilities it could bring.

No pros seem to enjoy playing it from what I can tell watching streams/twitter, or at the very least they'd rather be playing Oddball and Assault maybe? I guess at what point do you ask whether it's more important for the pros to be playing something they enjoy and find competitive vs what is fun/fresh for spectators to watch. (Assuming spectators enjoy watching Breakout or enjoy it more than Oddball/Assault) 

Cant watch right now, who's he running with?

Sounds like FiS, Maniac, and trying out 4th. Lifestyle will be one they play with.

Also right now Scump and Stellur are playing. I find this entertaining.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scump has such raw aiming skill. 

The CoD team would probably be real good at this game. Not gonna say "top x" or w/e because who knows, but still. 

Sounds like FiS, Maniac, and trying out 4th. Lifestyle will be one they play with.

Also right now Scump and Stellur are playing. I find this entertaining.

I think their main competition will be @@Burton 's squad or whatever Str8 Rippin happens to be.

Scump has such raw aiming skill. 

The CoD team would probably be real good at this game. Not gonna say "top x" or w/e because who knows, but still. 

Kids a freak at whatever game he plays, it's actually insane.

Was trying to say it in FS chat, and I know it won't happen, but I would give just about anything if they went into the LCQ with FS, Maniac, Formal, and Scump.  I could see them actually hanging in and maybe winning.