CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So Ace turns down EG to stay with Optic but leaves Optic to team with Ninja?

Not in any universe would that happen.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Seems to be the case here if this rumored Liquid squad comes to fruition.

Go read back the last few posts :)

So Ace turns down EG to stay with Optic but leaves Optic to team with Ninja?

Remember though, that when Ace was offered to join EG, he had just placed 3rd with Optic at Iron Games Columbus and EG had placed 2nd.  Optic's future looked much brighter back then and EG had not yet become the dominant team.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

By my count, Liquid's roster now includes: Chig, Mikwen, Arkanum, Naded, Ninja, Ace... p sure they'll have every player under their banner soon, unstoppable plan to win HCS!

Hire a few extra top players just so you don't have to play against them... genius!

• Upvote (+1) 1

By my count, Liquid's roster now includes: Chig, Mikwen, Arkanum, Naded, Ninja, Ace... p sure they'll have every player under their banner soon, unstoppable plan to win HCS!

Then the best way for WFX to get a team is to get the up and comers. I'll sign that contract anytime :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah, were mostly speculating Ace, Chig, Mikwen, and Ninja at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I don't want to sound dumb but why does everyone think Ace is leaving Optic? Not really caught up on that lol

wow bro you sound so dumb Kappa

but really its still all speculation and reading into plus rep given by ace to certain posts. There was also a picture shown where ace had a liquid chair. Not saying it is true or not but thats where i think people are seeing ace leaving.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A few reasons IMO. Optic has been placing poorly and with the recent Gamescom tournament Ace might be feeling like the team won't transition well to H5. He's teamed with Ninja and had success, and possibly adding Chig and Mikwen who were dominant in H2A is a promising situation. His brother is the coach of TL and bros are bros, bro.

• Upvote (+1) 8

wow bro you sound so dumb Kappa

but really its still all speculation and reading into plus rep given by ace to certain posts. Their was also a picture shown where ace had a liquid chair. Not saying it is true or not but thats where i think people are seeing ace leaving.

Well I might need to eat my hat. Ace was just asked in a call "When are you going to make everything official" and he instantly muted the call.

:intel::intel::intel:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I might need to eat my hat. Ace was just asked in a call "When are you going to make everything official" and he instantly muted the call.

:intel: :intel: :intel:

Who was in the call?

Clutch basically confirmed ace made a team change live on stream yesterday, he joined a skype call and didn't realize anyone was streaming. I look forward to seeing all these team changes announced, season 3 is going to look completely different. 

• Upvote (+1) 2