CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who is the most disappointing team this season?

Its hard for me to say that its not any and all iterations of NV. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That actually can't be argued. They are by far the most disappointing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOL. I know my take on 2gre is an unpopular opinion but the reality is 2gre = Washington Wizards Michael Jordan. 

Still the best player ever, but is a shell of his former self. 

This is true. I felt the exact same way when FB dropped Walshy. He was my favorite player, but I also understood that he was not the same dominant player that he used be.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When do Visions drop? Thought someone said they drop today. 

3 PM Eastern today according to Hitch.

Is it breaking the rules? I am just confused what we are or not allowed to post (not being sarcastic).

Popular opinions get you plus'rep'd. Unpopular opinions get you neg'rep'd. Logic doesn't play a role in the rep'giving.

Sometimes people can go off topic and get plus'rep'd, sometimes people go off topic and get banned. It is a thin line my friend. Better to play it safe  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just curious, is it possible to pull damage stats from games as well?

I assume he could, he could do objective stats and medal stats too, it just takes a longer for every stat you add in and most people are mainly interested in kd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just curious, is it possible to pull damage stats from games as well?

GS9KXmt.png

Look at those K+A/Ds. That is insane actually. No other team comes close.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV and Optic. Players from those teams finished 2/3/4/5 all of H2A.

Some bad luck, some shadiness and some poor play have landed them in a different spot.

Who gives a crap about upvotes/downvotes?. Plus 99% of people here ride Lethuls dick.

Certain people here and on every forum suckle on rep, it means quite a lot to them lol.

I think Lemon's sig on MLG forums was something like "if you never receive any -rep, you're an opinonless, humourless idiot.", it's actually quite accurate.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Popular opinions get you plus'rep'd. Unpopular opinions get you neg'rep'd. Logic doesn't play a role in the rep'giving.

Sometimes people can go off topic and get plus'rep'd, sometimes people go off topic and get banned. It is a thin line my friend. Better to play it safe  ;)

:lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul:

gswMBaw.png

GS9KXmt.png

Look at those K+A/Ds. That is insane actually. No other team comes close.

CLG has better K+A/Ds.

But either way a good point is made.  The top teams are performing really well because they play as a team.  These two teams have reallly great communication on locations enemy players and they focus their efforts toward a common objective.  Team shot is strong.

• Upvote (+1) 4

CLG has better K+A/Ds.

But either way a good point is made.  The top teams are performing really well because they play as a team.  These two teams have reallly great communication on enemy players and focusing their efforts toward a common objective.

True. Two best teams = two best team shots. Hopefully other teams can start looking at VoD and realizing that these teams are doing this.

It is truly selfish play.

Devils advocate are not welcome. Here we like:

- shit on ninja

- shit on Cratos

- Ride Lethuls dick

- Complain about 343 not retweeting Beyond tweets

- Praise the mods

- Pay attention to a dude named IcePrincess

- Complain about the aiming

- Shit on Casters

As others have already said, the omission of "posting dank memes/gifs in a desperate attempt to gain positive reputation points from fellow users" is just flat out wrong. I guess we'll just have to amp up the posting of dank memes/gifs in an even more desperate attempt to gain positive reputation points from fellow users now.

• Upvote (+1) 4

We are tinkering with some over the last few days, changed it out to bring back the trashcan.

:lxthul: //

|           :apg:

|            

/\           :trash:  

Lethul_dropping_apg_trashcan . jpg

Lethul_KOBE_apgtrash .jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

As others have already said, the omission of "posting dank memes/gifs in a desperate attempt to gain positive reputation points from fellow users" is just flat out wrong. I guess we'll just have to amp up the posting of dank memes/gifs in an even more desperate attempt to gain positive reputation points from fellow users now.

GIF--Approve-Approval-Like-Likes-Awesome

• Upvote (+1) 1

well there you have it

That was awesome. Just shows me that the pros could pull off some ridiculous montages if they had time to mess around with that stuff

I feel sad that now in the History of Halo (halo5). We get this huge tournament, is going to opaque the succes of old legends. Hell if snakebite wins HWC, probably will have more earnings than Old Final Boss combined. So sad.

GIF--Approve-Approval-Like-Likes-Awesome

Excellent start m'memer. Here, have a positive reputation point from myself, a fellow forum user.

• Upvote (+1) 6