CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So I got negged because I don't think Naded can be faulted for following the rules? Are dissenting opinions looked down? I want to buy premium, but will just leave if it's just an echo chamber here.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 17

So I got negged because I don't think Naded can be faulted for following the rules? Are dissenting opinions looked down? I want to buy premium, but will just leave if it's just an echo chamber here.

I rather not have you buy Premium if you post like that.

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I rather not have you buy Premium if you post like that.

Is it breaking the rules? I am just confused what we are or not allowed to post (not being sarcastic).

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is it breaking the rules? I am just confused what we are or not allowed to post (not being sarcastic).

getting negged doesn't have anything to do with breaking the rules.  ive seen opinions i do not agree with plus'd and negged.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's because others here view it as disrespectful and a lot

Of people are lethal followers and he was talking shit about AE all night so they agree with lethal.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but down votes are given here when you are not of the popular opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I was saying it for more of you coming off as entitled regarding rep. You have 3+ and and 2- reps, come on man it's only internet points. It's an internet forum, if there wasn't discussions or arguments about subjects then we have nothing to talk about. Don't take it to heart.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Who gives a crap about upvotes/downvotes?. Plus 99% of people here ride Lethuls dick.

The bigger your green bar/yellow bar = bigger wiener.

#Truth

:ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 5

getting negged doesn't have anything to do with breaking the rules.  ive seen opinions i do not agree with plus'd and negged.  

It's because others here view it as disrespectful and a lot

Of people are lethal followers and he was talking shit about AE all night so they agree with lethal.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but down votes are given here when you are not of the popular opinion.

I see, guys. So it's a very free-flowing system strictly based on opinions. Thanks.

I was saying it for more of you coming off as entitled regarding rep. You have 3+ and and 2- reps, come on man it's only internet points. It's an internet forum, if there wasn't discussions or arguments about subjects then we have nothing to talk about. Don't take it to heart.

Didn't mean to come of entitled. I just love to play devil's advocate and felt like it's not welcoming for my kind. Nonetheless, don't want to start off on such a sour note. Looking forward for the EG win at Xgames!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Oh boo-hoo.

Are these guys playing for themselves, or are they playing for Ogre 2?

Quick everyone, put down your controllers so Ogre 2 can win!

I know you have neg rep for this, but its 1000000000% correct. If there is a more over rated player in H5 than Ogre2 I have no idea who it is (unless were counting Ola). Apparently everything should be given to him. He didnt make the X-games because he wasnt good enough to make the X-Games. 2gre is most certainly the GOAT. 41 tournament wins blah blah blah, but this is a new game and he isnt even half as good at it as the guy who replaced him or anyone else on the CLG roster. I have been saying since post 1 of mine that people should forget what they know about past placings and reputations from other Halo titles. This game is different.

Few other random observations since I have been on my uhhh.....forced break.

Allegiance is GREAT. Not good, but great. They grind harder than anyone else and they are in the finals seemingly every week. People dont like them because of Cratos but Cratos is a damn good player and Naded may be arguably the best Halo 5 player. This whole idea that they will choke in a LAN setting is crazy. No one has any idea how they will play on LAN, in front of a crowd in this NEW game. The way that they have played through this season so far should hold more weight than anything else. They will place top 4 at minimum. 

EG is still very very good and very very dangerous. 

There are at least 4 teams, maybe 5 if you count Liquid that could win the $2.5 million. 

CLG is my favorite squad now. 4 pure savages led by the Dark Lord Lethul. 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 8

What happened to the milk emoji @@CyReN?

We are tinkering with some over the last few days, changed it out to bring back the trashcan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Devils advocate are not welcome. Here we like:

- shit on ninja

- shit on Cratos

- Ride Lethuls dick

- Complain about 343 not retweeting Beyond tweets

- Praise the mods

- Pay attention to a dude named IcePrincess

- Complain about the aiming

- Shit on Casters

:lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul:

when you log on in the morning to catch up on the thread and hand out some upvotes but forgot you stayed up past midnight reading it and have no more upvotes

RobinHood1.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I am sorry if this was asked a thousand times before, but what are those hwc prelims ?

No mention of dank memes

comment-reply-015-not-impressed.jpg

Sorry. Ogre is the Goat, Cratos is a shitty person ?. And according to Lethul his parents failed at raising him.

I know you have neg rep for this, but its 1000000000% correct. If there is a more over rated player in H5 than Ogre2 I have no idea who it is (unless were counting Ola). Apparently everything should be given to him. He didnt make the X-games because he wasnt good enough to make the X-Games. 2gre is most certainly the GOAT. 41 tournament wins blah blah blah, but this is a new game and he isnt even half as good at it as the guy who replaced him or anyone else on the CLG roster. I have been saying since post 1 of mine that people should forget what they know about past placings and reputations from other Halo titles. This game is different.

Few other random observations since I have been on my uhhh.....forced break.

Allegiance is GREAT. Not good, but great. They grind harder than anyone else and they are in the finals seemingly every week. People dont like them because of Cratos but Cratos is a damn good player and Naded may be arguably the best Halo 5 player. This whole idea that they will choke in a LAN setting is crazy. No one has any idea how they will play on LAN, in front of a crowd in this NEW game. The way that they have played through this season so far should hold more weight than anything else. They will place top 4 at minimum. 

1. You saying ogre 2 isn't going to X-games because he isn't good enough is a flat out joke. He was on CLG for the first 4 qualifiers and showed he's still plenty good enough to compete with the top teams.

2. Allegiance is not great. The only right in your paragraph is that Naded is possibly the best halo 5 player right now. They win the trash gametypes(or take free wins like cowards).

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3