CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nah it goes black screen once the video starts for some reason but thanks though

Works for me.

Like you need refs to not be scummy...

Are you for real? Lmao. 

It is literally the point of having refs. It should NEVER be on the players to make a call on rules. They didn't write the rules, the league did. The players are there to play the game and compete, that's it. You don't have players calling their own fouls in the NBA. This is a 2 mill dollar tourney, the rules are there for a reason. If there's an issue take it up with the league. Don't get pissed at the opposing team for following the rules. How can people see this any other way?? So confusing to me

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If the situation were switched, CLG would have took the win too. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

It is literally the point of having refs. It should NEVER be on the players to make a call on rules. They didn't write the rules, the league did. The players are there to play the game and compete, that's it. You don't have players calling their own fouls in the NBA. This is a 2 mill dollar tourney, the rules are there for a reason. If there's an issue take it up with the league. Don't get pissed at the opposing team for following the rules. How can people see this any other way?? So confusing to me

I agree with you, but as a counterpoint one might note soccer teams kicking the ball out of bounds when an opposing player is injured and then the other team throwing in to them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah it goes black screen once the video starts for some reason but thanks though

That one works for me though :/

No fucking way

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I honestly don't think they would've. Lxthul acts like a dick but he doesn't pull shit like that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Haven't taken a free win yet

• Upvote (+1) 7

dude... it's finals with pros and 10k Halo fans watching... the only thing on the line is the $1,000 split 4 ways... just replay it.

I understand they are following the rules and what not but come on...

\ :lxthul: /

• Upvote (+1) 1

AE has done this like 5 different times to people I don't know what you guys expect at this point 

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

lots of players today have given their fellow pros a replay 

nobody has complained about it

nor will anybody think they did anything wrong

there's nothing to be confused about