CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I will make my last points of the night as an EG fan. I feel like Lethul leaving makes them feel like the lesser team. Even though they are all competitive, I know that aura of a good player leaving and it's making them question themselves. Snip3down, I feel is still salty. Some of the worst Halo I have seen him play on occasions and I'm a Snip3 groupie. I don't know if he will get over it, I hope he does but they have to start getting confidence again. Watching Roy in stream, he started giving up WAY too early in the game. Not full on quitting but he would drop from 100% to 80%. Never saw it before, especially that time they were 20 down in the Envy cup game. 20 down and they still believed they could win. Lunch is Lunch. Very calm and level headed. Anchor of the team in my opinion. Commonly, very good player with flashes of brilliance. Feel like teammates don't trust him 100% yet, more like 98% but dude, stop dying. I'm not talking about KD here, I'm talking about making the team occasionally play with 3 vs 4. Only crit as he is a good pick up.

I hope someone from EG reads this. Much respect. Once you start to gel I think we have a solid roster.

#bleedblue.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Amazing series from EG and CLG. 

Allegiance vs CLG is going to be WILD

Actually forgot that it was the semifinals, that match felt like the damn grand finals on the mainstage.

Gotta run right back to the stream lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey everyone I'm Domey, Winterfox's new 4th. I know a lot of you probably don't know me so just wanted to introduce myself and say hi :)

Hi.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey everyone I'm Domey, Winterfox's new 4th. I know a lot of you probably don't know me so just wanted to introduce myself and say hi :)

What's up dude. GL with your new team! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

They literally cheated to get you on the roster lolololol.

Legit question, how is Optic with this sort of performance? Flame is clearly not playing like he once could, and Optic is a team that is synonymous with winning in COD. How long are they really gonna accept constant failure in Halo?

They are probably very upset... But cause they got DQ'd. It's not like they lost to some randoms, they lagged out of the games and couldn't do anything about it. They aren't accepting failure, its just kind of happening.

naded earning his name

Didn't even know about that spot - that was sweet! 

Is that a well-known spot? Seems like Naded is always taking advantage of little known things like that in his gamelplay

• Upvote (+1) 1

From watching naded the last few weeks, I think he's honestly the low key best overall player in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

From watching naded the last few weeks, I think he's honestly the low key best overall player in the game.

People still arent convinced by AE for some reason.

When you see people talking about the best players in the game, no1 ever mentions a AE players.

They deserve more credit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly im pretty happy with the results EG had against CLG. I wish they couldve pulled it out but its obvious to me that EG still has the ability to win and beat anyone they face. They had that Rig TS in hand and gave it away. Yes thats very disappointing but theyre are obvious things they can improve one and i believe they will. WAY too many unnecessary deaths. Snip3down gave them so many kills by over extending. Roy does the same thing too. LBX seems to be the only one aware of it. They had a 6 kill lead i believe at 33-27 and then were out killed 23-5 to end the game. You cant believe that will be common place for them. I think Snip3down just got too excited at the possibility of beating CLG and instead of making the plays to keep the lead he wanted to embarrass them. In a short period of time with practice they will be as dominant as before, i can feel it

In short EG is still good and the future is bright. Snip3down and crew keep your heads up ;)

• Upvote (+1) 4