CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Welcome  :D

For those who don't want to pay for premium, at least turn ad block off please!

:prayers:

Premium is only $40 a year, seriously?!

Why isn't everyone premium ?

At least working adults, support the scene!

:simms:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think breakout would not be as hard to watch if it was not on these Tron maps. It just isnt "nice" to look at.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think breakout would not be as hard to watch if it was not on these Tron maps. It just isnt "nice" to look at.

I don't mind the look of the maps. We just need assyms with the ability to switch sides. 

Would rather have Arena Breakout on Tron maps than this podunk one hit KO jank. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Breakout is hard to watch because it sucks. The fact that we sit there and think about how it looks tells you everything you need to know about its gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like the look of the breakout maps. Nice change of pace imo. The gametype as a whole is meh, but it's really hype for spectators

I actually appreciate the breakout maps for what they are. I think they're appropriate for the game mode. 

I just hate that the game type is so drastically different from everything else. It's almost jarring. It feels cheap when series end on breakout. I hate when it's game 4. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

CLG's post-loss communication is so pleasant to listen to. Constructive, calm feedback and discussion on what could be done better. They also realize that the middle of a series isn't the time to get into a big discussion about what the "right play" is/was. Contrasted with RNG and EG's frantic, sometimes hysterical and accusatory post-loss conversations, it's nice and refreshing.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Breakout is way more entertaining and tense to watch from a players stream, rather then a commentary one. Watching Roy's POV and every life matters, whereas on the Halo stream they're switching between players a lot and there's less tension with the outlines.

• Upvote (+1) 1

would not be surprised if optic picks up clete's team.  A lot of talent on there, and idk anything about danoxide but maybe hes sick too.

Feel bad for FiS cuz i think hes a perfect fit for the optic brand and then he got fucked over again lol.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does pool play eliminate half the teams? 

Pool A:

AE (or CLG if they win tonight)

Dream Team

Triggers Pound

LCQ Winner

Pool B:

CLG (or AE)

Noble

Elevate

Overdrive

Pool C:

EG

nV

Denial

WFX

Pool D: 

Team Liquid

Renegades

Soar

Severance

Anyone?

When Breakout came on, I went to shower and prayed for a game 5........cant say I am disappointed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Breakout needs to be neutral assault with offense and defense or SnD.

or to be taken out completly.

I know the latter sounds pretty good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd actually be ok with normal CTF on a Tron map to be honest.

Breakout needs to be neutral assault with offense and defense or SnD.

or to be taken out completly.

I know the latter sounds pretty good.

It needs to be Ricochet. So if you're team is down 1 v 4 you can still win the round.

:kappa: