CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love Ninja but him as a competitive player is fucking frustrating to watch.  So many little things that just completely turn the tide of the game.

He shows flashes of brilliance which is what makes the mistakes even more frustrating. I want him to be great.

• Upvote (+1) 7

RNG could have won both games but Ninja was to reckless

It's hard to watch, when things are going well he's ripping kids from the inside out but when they don't he's just out on his arse in the middle of nowhere.

EG vs CLG going to be so insane. Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooo

damn, i love ninja but that slayer game was rough on his part they shoulda won that. And i agree on learning to take criticism, thats the only way theyll get better.

I feel like RNG could have pulled that one out. They showed that they definitely have the power to beat top teams with that game 1. I think Ninja needs to respond to criticism better. His teammates bring up valid criticism, but he's very defensive about it. I think he needs to realize it's alright to make mistakes if you learn from them. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't know who's running the HCS Live Tweets account but it's fantastic. Been checking all day to keep track of who was winning in those chaotic early rounds. Props.

Whatever it is renegades changes when they get a decent lead in slayer needs to stop. They keep choking away slayers after getting leads past the midway point of slayers. Clearly they are changing something in the way they play and it is costing them games.

They start getting aggressive once they have a lead and it doesn't work out at all

I can't defend Ninja. Dude won them game 1 and probably lost them Game 2 and 3. Also, take some fucking criticism without being sarcastic or deflecting it. Jfc

try not to deflect or be sarcastic with 5k listening to your teammates criticize your mistakes. it happens man. but overall after they cool down, I am sure it will be fine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Symbolic and Victory both calmly told ninja he needs to stop falling off the maps and he cops attitude saying that it doesn't need to be addressed. I like the kid, but god damn, man. Learn to take criticism, not just write it off. These are your teammates, not twitch chat mouth breathers. They actually have some knowledge you could benefit from.

Whilst he shouldn't have been all sarcastic about that I can kinda see Ninja's point.

Telling him he shouldn't be falling off the map is pointing out the bloody obvious, Ninja obviously knows he shouldn't be doing it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

ninja has absolutely zero discipline in big games. doesn't take criticism well at all either. 

I seriously feel like I will be sick. I was hoping to See Optic, Winterfox, Str8, & NV perform well. All of them reached unfortunate conclusions.

I am just so pissed about how these cups are run. 343/MLG need to produce better online cup setups. Either BO5 or Double elim (both would be nice but too time consuming). Winterfox & Optic are better than their seed say. They even grinded GBs but that didn't help them in the end with the hurricane & bracket fuckery. I feel that too many players & team were cheated out of their chances. It really makes me feel terrible. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The struggle, do I watch Roy/Snipedown or Lethul during this game...

The struggle, do I watch Roy/Snipedown or Lethul during this game...

Both side-by-side with CLG's audio unless you want your ears blown off.

T2 100% deserves to be on a top team.

My team played Str8 in the tournament today and he was the only one that really impressed me out of him, Elamite, Tragic and Nerdy. He'll be good at this game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone have a breakdown of the game types for EG/CLG? If there's 3 slayer types, I think CLG wins. If 3 obj, I think EG.

Either way. Gonna be so good!

Ive never seen Snipedown shoot this poorly. He's loosing his 1v1s and even missing people who arent looking at him.

Not playing to his own high standards atm

Anyone else find it hilarious that @@Kephri is back on Overdrive, and they qualified?  :simms:

It's a team effort. <3 Thank you for noticing me; I'm so under-appreciated :( 

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG vs CLG

and the Royal Rumble is starting

What a time to be alive....

• Upvote (+1) 1