CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As much as I love the guys on EG, it's Ninja/Spartan/Victorys turn to get some spotlight.

I hope they win and possibly give CLG or whoever a run. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

To all;

listen, there is cheating going on in the online cups. Nobody seems to give a sh.t. i really don't have time for this in my life anymore to be knocked out like this. Rules have been bent since i was told in St Louis last year by referees false rules before FFA round 6ish. I do not like where this scene is now at all. I just was cheated by team orbit which is now playing against Liquid for top 8. Now, because of this, we must play in the last chance next week because i was cheated to kids who will lose 2-0 to liquid unless they cheat again. I have been on since the night this game dropped. i have not lagged out of one cup. I have not lagged out of one cup. I have not lagged out of one cup. this is the 5th time doing this and you tell me I "lag out" when it counts the most? the thing that makes me most upset about this is that no matter how many times we messaged  Sweaty eddy. dramis. fire bird. trevaholic. they did not respond one time... however rules are rules. i get that, but i don't see any sportsmanship here anymore, nobody is truthful and this is too stressful. this is not a place where i want to stay, it will never grow.

Ogre2 being dropped was maybe a good thing, but can be extremely bad if it gets hectic on the CLG side - 4 kids with gun skill but can they keep there composure? Ogre2 to still place higher and profit more than me if i make it to columbus now... \\ good luck people this is every man for themselves out here in this jungle...

1st place: CLG or Naded 

until next time;

Blaze

But have you lagged out of any cups?

• Downvote (-1) 5

after this qualifier will teams be able to change rosters???

Only the teams who are not Top 15 I believe

Triggers Pound is raw dogging CLG game 1. Who the hell is Danoxide? He was outshooting Lethul every time.

Edit: jk... what a game.

Every time anything happens we get 15 people posting the exact same thing. Maybe people should wait like 30 seconds after something happens and refresh the page lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG should definitely win this OT. They're playing out of their fucking minds. Probably all the good sleep they got  :lxthul: