CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Predevonator just lagged out vs RNG down 2-0 Coli CTF. RNG going to play again but only needs 1 cap vs Denial 3

RNG scored in under a minute after Ninja made an amazing flank.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just from the glimpse of gameplay I saw in Audleys stream, I really wish Naded was streaming. He was looking really good in that bit.

Predevonator just lagged out vs RNG down 2-0 Coli CTF. RNG going to play again but only needs 1 cap vs Denial 3

That stealth cap tho!

People here predicting CLG to take it all. I think it's Allegiance's to lose.

Watching CLG demoralize RNG last night has me believing. We shall see

There are 3 things for certain in life:

Death, Taxes and Ninja giving Contra/liltalent the L.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Watching CLG demoralize RNG last night has me believing. We shall see

Right now what scares me about CLG is their individual slaying power. Does AE have what it takes to shut down 4 individually skilled players? What I can tell you is that AE has amazing teamwork. I feel that either AE wins by keeping it close or they get blown out slay wise by CLG.

Oh and it seems like its Leftovers vs EG next. One of the matches of the weekend. That and CLG vs EG

Oh boy. The RNG vs EG matchup is going to be  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So the players that left OpTic have both placed at least top 8...the players that stayed? Out in rd 2... :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So the players that left OpTic have both placed at least top 8...the players that stayed? Out in rd 2... :wutface:

On a DQ, but yeah. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Leftovers is more likely to win,jut based purely off scrims from both teams vs other top teams. EG does turn it up in tournies, so we will see. Hope we see a G5

Oh and TD is smacking CLG this G1. If TD beats CLG this series.....oh gawd.

Legit question, how is Optic with this sort of performance?  Flame is clearly not playing like he once could, and Optic is a team that is synonymous with winning in COD.  How long are they really gonna accept constant failure in Halo?

LCS, NFL conference games, the Royal Rumble, CSGO NA Last Chance and the HWC cup today are all today, man that's crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1