CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm sure there are some who would disagree with me on this but if I was playing OpTic and I knew my team had 0 chance of qualifying... I would just replay it... Like what are you proving by taking the win? I just don't get it.

Agree 100%, this is the Optic teams job, to not give them the chance to replay shows really poor character in my opinion.

Now some people will say that pro teams should not get special treatment and I agree, everyone should be given a chance to replay in those types of situations. It is just especially consequential and scummy in this case because of all the pressure on optic and the fact they most certainly would have won the series. I feel bad for the Optic guys, they deserved to have their play decide whether or not they were going to qualify for regionals today.

Edit: Apperently Optic is getting a reply. Glad to hear, and props to the other team if it was their decision.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wait what why

no idea

i am spectating t2, and i saw them playing the same map. i didn't understand. i guess the team they're playing are good guys?

Aren't you the guy who said he was retired 3 days ago?

Yea. It was a troll that Ola and I talked about doing. Seeing if people would take it seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 64

no idea

i am spectating t2, and i saw them playing the same map. i didn't understand. i guess the team they're playing are good guys?

Guess this is why

Yea. It was a troll that Ola and I talked about doing. Seeing if people would take it seriously.

I still can't believe some people took that seriously

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember when ola said he was gonna produce content?

Epic troll, ola is so funny (insane)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Diesel pretending to be relevant? 

Shocker.

lol

I don't know what your problem is, but it's all good.

• Downvote (-1) 16

lol

I don't know what your problem is, but it's all good.

My problem is you spreading false rumours, clearly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Remember when ola said he was gonna produce content?

Epic troll, ola is so funny (insane)

He was wanting to do content and he recored a lot of video. Things happened and then he wanted to focus on halo instead of dedicating lots of time to learning to edit and put towards youtube. I believe he will release something soon.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Just some progressive black metal.

Leave it to the Swede to point that out. :kappa:

How's OverDrive doing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least the fake retirement matches the fake content grind he promised. :walshy:

savage

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My problem is you spreading false rumours, clearly.

I apologize for my childish antics. I will never troll on the internet ever again.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Who the hell is Diesel, and why is he getting the forum smash right now? ahahaha. I must of missed something. Who cares if some random nobody said Ola retired.

• Upvote (+1) 5