CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The point should should be correct on my spreadsheet up to like #30 seed. I don't know because my power went out while updating it and not sure where I last saved.

Oh and I'm pissed. I'm missing football and this tournament. And I can't provide match updates. And it makes no sense, the storm is over and the sun is out. Bullshit

• Upvote (+1) 3

Snipedown mad at Lethul for causing teams to scramble, meanwhile his team picked up a player who was already on a roster.  :ghost:

EG had no other choice. All the good players already had teams. If Lethul didn't leave none of this would have happened. 

edit. wow getting neg for this...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Domey is fresh out of the RC farm now entering the Randa and Ryanoob academy. Think he'll do well. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The point should should be correct on my spreadsheet up to like #30 seed. I don't know because my power went out while updating it and not sure where I last saved.

Oh and I'm pissed. I'm missing football and this tournament. And I can't provide match updates. And it makes no sense, the storm is over and the sun is out. Bullshit

Doesn't look like anyone past the top 17 are close on points anyway.

EG had no other choice. All the good players already had teams. If Lethul didn't leave none of this would have happened.

Umm... Ogre 2
  • Upvote (+1) 3

He's sitting in his chair smiling/laughing/texting.

Doesn't seem that angry.

text not containing body language or tone can cause interesting assumptions

Anyone care to give me a quick update on what's happened roster-wise? Too lazy to read the past 10+ pages.

no. To much trouble.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If Optic ended up with Eccentrik instead of FiS they'd probably be in pretty comfortably right now.

Anyone care to give me a quick update on what's happened roster-wise? Too lazy to read the past 10+ pages.

No, too lazy to give you a roster update.  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

text not containing body language or tone can cause interesting assumptions

Millennials spend so much time on the internet they can no longer properly interpret emotion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

posted this earlier. hope it helps. 

flow-chart.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Tsquared squad playing Xrossfade on Xrossfade stream as on now

I tried checking it out but couldn't even listen cause the audio was awful. How were you able to watch this?

Snipedown mad at Lethul for causing teams to scramble, meanwhile his team picked up a player who was already on a roster.  :ghost:

Yea let us just sit back and be a to3 for worlds so we don't hurt anyone, the point of it was that his team change caused the madness of every other team scrambling.  Every team was pretty much set before that, which is what my second post referred to

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 8