CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maniac,Flamesword's,FearItSelf and Posey. How good is this squad? Better than Assault and Stellur or nah?

Probably worse.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maniac,Flamesword's,FearItSelf and Posey. How good is this squad? Better than Assault and Stellur or nah?

Where did Assault go? Last night when I quit reading It was 1002 pages....

FiS, Posey, Flamesword, Maniac

I was really hoping for something more for Flamesword, but maybe he can turn this Optic squad into something real... if they leave today in the top 15, and grind non-stop till regionals, anythings possible.

I wonder if he means both last chance to qualify and also last chance to be on Optic. Can't be happy with his Optic Halo squad as a whole right now

Where did Assault go? Last night when I quit reading It was 1002 pages....

With Hysteria, Cloud, and Danoxide. The beat Elevate 7-4(I think) last night.

Nah

All this going on and I'm just excited about the new mobile rep buttons

I'm reposting this because it's just too appropriate, imo.

you, at the start of all this mess:

MvEJWlG.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was really hoping for something more for Flamesword, but maybe he can turn this Optic squad into something real... if they leave today in the top 15, and grind non-stop till regionals, anythings possible.

It's honestly the best squad he could get on short notice, especially with Posey's points. That being said, it's definitely still pretty bad (at least right now with the little practice they've had).

That being said, I think Posey definitely made the wrong choice to team with Optic. I'm pretty sure the squad he left had significantly more points.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All this going on and I'm just excited about the new mobile rep buttons

My fat ass thumbs couldn't handle accidentally + repping you anymore.

Had to #patch the rep. Dev support, immersion, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He was dropped bruh

lol no he wasn't. He was on Laser Focus.

The fact Danoxide and Posey left means I can't really fault either. But I think that Laser Focus team was better. They would have gone to Regionals no doubt. Now either of these two new teams could screw this OT5 and miss out.

I can't imagine the emotional roller coaster some of these players must be going through man. So mug money up for grabs and people loosing team members every dang hour.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see players being signed up to multiple teams for the tournament on accident if there's a lot of last minute changes. What the hell would happen if that was the case?

I'm reposting this because it's just too appropriate, imo.

you, at the start of all this mess:

MvEJWlG.png

Technically, it was CLG that started all this. If they didn't offer, Lethul probably would have never left EG. I doubt any other team would have had the right mix of players for Lethul to make such a decision.

• Upvote (+1) 1