CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone else find it strange that they have not updated the prize pool in over a month now?

I expect an announcement at XGames.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I expect an announcement at XGames.

My guess is after the Halo tournament at XGames. Let the players focus on winning gold first so the prize pool isn't in their heads during matches.

Where's @@Str8 Kong when you need him

T2 needs his fanboys now  :prayers:

He got married and is too caught up in his wife to even game an hour of Halo with his pre-marriage Halo team, and best friends. I doubt he even knows T2 is gaming again...

Whats going on with Wfx? And did any big names wake up dropped, lol?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone else find it strange that they have not updated the prize pool in over a month now? 

Yes. They added the huge money-only req bundles and likely made millions. The prize pool should be at least over 3 million by now, closer to 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually just posted this exact thing in Ace's chat, lol. I was only 1750 at the time

I played against him in an FFA before and wasn't really that impressed either... but then again it was an FFA and when he plays with a smart team it could change everything. He was an H3 lord so

Maniac,Flamesword's,FearItSelf and Posey. How good is this squad? Better than Assault and Stellur or nah?

Finally some good news for Ninja  :simms:

Shows how crazy everything has been lately that this tweet by Ninja was/is 100% necessary 

• Upvote (+1) 1