CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The best part is, when I initially saw it in the team list, I thought "oh shit, is 2gre's team competing as Final Boss for this tourney? ... oh"

Where to begin where to begin.  Just ran through where I left off last night.  Missed some other things to quote but we are here.

When these big tournaments are live, these stories have to be told effectively. I'm assuming there will be a decent amount of viewership with a lot of people unfamiliar with Halo or at least competitive Halo. This is a good chance to pull more people into the scene IMO.

This is going to be one hell of a story.  They better just have a 30 minute catch up segment before everything starts.  Or talk about it during all the down time.

This stream has gotten so depressing. At this rate Optic may not be represented at regionals

The chances were rather slim before all of this.  They started way late.  Even then when they were grinding they were struggling hard.  This is the fate they have earned.

I think this the most amount of viewers Flamesword has had in a while 

EVER.  I do feel bad for the guy.  He's a nice guy, but they all made there own beds.

Anyone else feel like there are a lot of new members in the forums since hurricane lethul?

I'm totally one of them.  Now i just need to figure out how to put When In Rome above my avatar.

Allegiance probably has every member with 6 streams open and a few notebooks out tonight Kappa

742973fee4008193b0a0d48227e6cbb3.gif

Tomorrow is going to be interesting.  I hope FS gets it together, but like i've already said, they did this to themselves.

EDIT:  I see the finals for the OQ later today being AE vs Leftovers with AE taking it in game 5.  Just my theory, could be wrong.

So do we know what Cloud's doing? Last I read he was running with the Optic trio, but obviously that didn't pan out.

That RC/Final Boss thing is the worst thing I've ever seen in any context, ever. What is wrong with them? 0 self awareness.

Not sure if this is new, but teams registered for OT5 include

Severance - Gabriel, Hoaxer, Mr Blakerz, King Nick (20,515 points)

Laser Focused - Eccentrik, Danoxide, Exemplify, Posey xR (18,985 points)

SoaR Gaming - Hunter jjx, JuicyFruit, Winntur, SneakeBeaver (16,565 points)

Legendary - Squalleye, Sargoth, Cpt Anarchy, Psylince (~8,000 points)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are the teams that make it to regionals locked for the rest of the season after today?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm still like 30 pages behind and I have to go to bed, I just wanted to ask one question before I did... Who the F*** turns down the :goat: ?

Goofy is begging like crazy for a '#OpticGoofy' chant right now in FS's twitchchat, not sure if serious though.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Goofy is begging like crazy for a '#OpticGoofy' chant right now in FS's twitchchat, not sure if serious though.

nah, he be trollin'

IF I was in FS:s shoes I would do the following.

Drop maniac. We all know how slopy he has been ever since he got picked up by optic and hasn't been grinding at all. I would then pick up FIS and T2 even though they lack the pro points but I would rather take chances with them cuz they've been putting in some work and they got experience and seem dedicated. I would also pick up posey not just for the points but he's actually good. It seems that FS is in a real dilemma. Either he values the pro points or he would take some chanses and actually maybe place better this OQ.

nah, he be trollin'

Was fun to see the whole chat filled up with #OpticGoofy though lol

[tweet=https://twitter.com/Mikwen_nV/status/691234333215080448]

Only a matter of time...

IF I was in FS:s shoes I would do the following.

Drop maniac. We all know how slopy he has been ever since he got picked up by optic and hasn't been grinding at all. I would then pick up FIS and T2 even though they lack the pro points but I would rather take chances with them cuz they've been putting in some work and they got experience and seem dedicated. I would also pick up posey not just for the points but he's actually good. It seems that FS is in a real dilemma. Either he values the pro points or he would take some chanses and actually maybe place better this OQ.

Won't happen. Maniac will remain on optic. There is no point in him losing his only teammate that he has some chemistry with.  I am pretty sure FiS will be added to their squad. 

Laser Focused - Eccentrik, Danoxide, Exemplify, Posey xR (18,985 points)

Posey is taken

[tweet=https://twitter.com/Mikwen_nV/status/691234333215080448]

Only a matter of time...

Fail ^...

Flame just got off. We're in the dark now.

He didn't give any intel anyways. 

This reminds me of the NHL trade deadline. Always last minute trades with tons of speculation.

Most teams are waiting for the first move. Everyone is slow playing with big stacks and lots of money at risk

• Upvote (+1) 3

This reminds me of the NHL trade deadline. Always last minute trades with tons of speculation.

Most teams are waiting for the first move. Everyone is slow playing with big stacks and lots of money at risk

The NHL trade deadline has me heated every year.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The NHL trade deadline has been garbage for last few years though ever since they dedicated a full day of programming towards it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FTFY

Was a reply to this...

Thank you. Not sure why it didn't work for me...