CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

oh don't mind me I'm just marking my page since I'm going to sleep and this place is gonna blow up... nothing to see here... :kappa:

nothing_to_see_here.gif

**** today is not my day. Sorry Rever I'll get you back. :(

Well I have no excuse...I am stationed in Korea, so it's 7:34 PM here lol.

KOREA BROS. Yo real talk I need a new power supply. Anyway you could purchase one for me? where are you stationed in Korea, I'm near Busan.

So what is Flamesword trying to accomplish right now?

Who know's.

So what is Flamesword trying to accomplish right now?

Maybe he's just hoping that if he stays up all night, he'll get a sick team offer.

Maybe he's just hoping that if he stays up all night, he'll get a sick team offer.

I don't know about you guys, but I love when my team is sleep deprived during a tournament  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is probably the first time I've really been glued to the team changes since I've started watching in 2010. Never got to experience Hurricane Walshy.

And Flamesword hasn't dropped below 1000 viewers all day. I'm loving this.

Flame won't get off until a decision has been reached. Leads me to think he is done with Maniac and he is going crazy over being a FA. That being said he has a big corp behind him.

Anyone know what Posey decided?

That awkward moment when your teammates controller breaks the night before the tournament... This has been the most insane week ever.