CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fuck. Now I'm scared. Inb4 Ninja gets fucked over somehow :kappa:

StellluR Spartan and VictoryX to Optic and Ninja left to team with T2 or Sudds  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The ONLY good part of this whole roster mania is that lesser known players that have been around for awhile are getting the chance to show people they're good enough.

• Upvote (+1) 7

LOL they drop Ninja, Stellur brings Victory X and Spartan comes back to Optic.......That would be a huge shocker 

I was just about to go to bed. This better not happen.....

I can't wait for Vision any longer. This video will be juicy depending on what happens tomorrow

Couldn't lurk any longer. This has been the first Halo I've followed on the competitive side of things, became hooked soon after the first qualifier. 

This week has been amazing and I can't wait for tonight, EU time zone be damned, but if the hurricane could stop just long enough for Flamesword to land on his feet that'd be great  :(

• Upvote (+1) 8

So if you go to sleep without a team then you dont magically get a team while you're sleeping? Lethul figured it out guys :walshy:

Yeah he misworded that one.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Even if you have a team and you go to bed you're probably screwed and waking up with your team shading you. So tie them up and lock them in the basement, with no phones or internet until rosters are locked.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if you go to sleep without a team then you dont magically get a team while you're sleeping? Lethul figured it out guys   :walshy:

38835-jump-into-bed-gif-oAMD.gif

Tomorrow is gonna be interesting  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9

LOL they drop Ninja, Stellur brings Victory X and Spartan comes back to Optic.......That would be a huge shocker

This wouldn't happen until at least after x games though right? Not saying it will, just trying to make sure some people actully get some sleep tonight.

I have been lurking this forum for awhile now, and I've finally come to the conclusion that I had to make an account to discuss all the shenanigans going on. Long-time supporter of Optic for Call of Duty, and I have watched Halo for awhile casually. I don't think I've ever been this intense for a RosterMania. 

Flamesword has been on his phone like crazy, texting. 

Ace tweeted out people are insane.

Lethul is saying the same thing.

Please Mike, land yourself a solid squad. 

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Just because it hasn't been posted yet, Mikwen tweeted about this as well.

I expect big things when I wake up in 6 hours.

I expect complete and utter chaos. I won't even be surprised if Flamesword is some how on a top 8 team.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I expect complete and utter chaos. I won't even be surprised if Flamesword is some how on a top 8 team.

Flamesword did complain that stellur didnt bring him to Leftovers :lxthul:  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly, watching his stream right now is breaking my heart. I'd be happy for the guy if this happen. He seems like he really cares. Rooting for him. 

• Upvote (+1) 2