CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

lol, accidental mobile neg. I upped some of your other posts to make up for it.

I was going to make a post commenting on it (like so many other people do) but I didn't want to out myself as an accidental negger.

lol I know mobile is rough.  No problem.

Wait he said that no one want's to team with Maniac? That's super shitty. At some point you have to set aside friendship's and think about what's best for the team.

Disappointed in nV's relative lack of valuable practice going into tomorrow.

We were about to play EG and my controller broke, had to get that settled before tomorrow. Really unlucky lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

I have been following this team storm as best as I can, but I still feel like stuff fell through the cracks for me. Can the beyond team please make a cool video about all the changes once it is all final? I feel like it could be cool, informative, build hype, and give people more background on some of those players/teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We were about to play EG and my controller broke, had to get that settled before tomorrow. Really unlucky lol

Stop hulking out on your controller!

You use a Scuf/Elite? No backup controllers?

Remember that Cup where FiS' team and also T2's team didn't get to play because the GB site broke and didnt check them in?

That was potentially a lot of points both those players lost out on, which could be costing them potential teams from picking them up right now.

It's sad.

True. I hope these guys figure out teams and get registered earlier this time so they don't really screw themselves.

This has to be so stressful for the players. This is their career.

• Upvote (+1) 5

spectating the new nv roster right now

looking pretty good

this was my first time doing spectate mode, and i like it

This has to be so stressful for the players. This is their career.

Exactly. It's gotta be a wake up call for some player's too. Like Maniac, who is having players say they don't want to team with him. That's gotta be stressful.

spectating the new nv roster right now

looking pretty good

this was my first time doing spectate mode, and i like it

I've spectated this entire series and it is currently 5-0. Not sure who the other team is. JuicyFruit is the only person I know on it

Also, Flame has been up all day and will probably be up all night. He's gonna be playing tomorrow on almost no sleep...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Damnnn that sucks. Good luck tomorrow, a lot of us are rooting for you. Try not to sweat it if things don't work out smoothly in the qualifier, you're playing with a totally new team (one that has great potential, too  :) )

I've spectated this entire series and it is currently 5-0. Not sure who the other team is. JuicyFruit is the only person I know on it

i've seen winntur around

Optic should prob just build a team for Last Chance Qual at this point. Barring a miracle run tomorrow they prob wont have enough points.

i've seen winntur around

I just looked at the rosters and the 3 people JuicyFruit are teaming with is SoaR gaming the 16th seed. With JuicyFruit though he'll bump them to ~13th seed

Optic should prob just build a team for Last Chance Qual at this point. Barring a miracle run tomorrow they prob wont have enough points.

Optic will probably need the last chance qualifier, you are right, but Flame still needs to assemble a team before roster lock.