CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

lets be real, formal and enable were good in the beginning, but now they would probably fall behind. Not knowing jumps, fastest routes, fastest flag routes, would be tough. gun skill would be fine. map knowledge would hurt.

I bet FormaL could take Maniac's spot and still play better.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Might be too early to tell but who does everyone have winning the OQ tomorrow? It's going to be the most interesting one for sure

Anyone else feel like there are a lot of new members in the forums since hurricane lethul?

Not new but thanks to all this drama it has brought me back to the forums/competitive scene because it has gotten me interested again. All this drama/team changes will bring much more rivalries between teams giving better matches (adds more drama and more storytelling especially if the announcers capitalize on it). During the golden MLG days it would be so awesome seeing all the team changes in between events and how it would affect the placings once the events came. I miss the pre event prediction shows (Old Spice Report) with Puckett and whoever else and the quality announcing that they had with the event. These shows and the MLG forums would unite the community as one getting everyone talking to each other, hyping up the event etc. Hopefully this helps the finals pull in a lot of viewers. Who knows maybe this was Lethul's plan all along :lxthul: . All I got to say is WE BACK!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Might be too early to tell but who does everyone have winning the OQ tomorrow? It's going to be the most interesting one for sure

allegiance, renegades, or clg seem to be the only options

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm spectating Ola and they are scrimming a team of JuicyFruit, HuNtxR Jjx, Beaver Senpai, WinntuR

Edit: They won what I'm guessing was their first game 3-0 on Truth CTF

Thanks. Could you update that series score in an edit as long gas you continue to watch? I am very interested to see how nV plays. 

lets be real, formal and enable were good in the beginning, but now they would probably fall behind. Not knowing jumps, fastest routes, fastest flag routes, would be tough. gun skill would be fine. map knowledge would hurt.

They are both extremely talented especially Formal. He can pick up a game and learn it so quickly like he did with CoD. Halo is his home so he would have no problem coming back and destroying. Honestly with map knowledge it wouldn't be that hard because his teammates would go over a lot with him, he can watch gameplay, plus he has competed in several halos so learning maps would be like second nature to him. 

Thanks. Could you update that series score in an edit as long gas you continue to watch? I am very interested to see how nV plays. 

sure thing

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't know for sure because they weren't streaming but I'm almost certain Leftovers was on full tilt in that series vs WFX.

It would take them about 3 days. They are extremely talented.

I disagree, you haven't played h5 if you think you can learn that stuff in 3 days lol... This game is a new monster snd regardless of the talent I doubt they'll pick it up to be *top tier* in a matter of days. maybe a month and id consider that fast considering the games been out for 3 months.

Flamesword is the most depressed person I've ever seen. And those comments about nobody seems to want to play with Maniac, damn.

At this point, I don't think any top Pro players are going to team with them and they are going to be left outside top 15.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Put FS on suicide watch. This is hard to watch.

It legitimately looks like Optic's only options at this point are T2 and someone else. They probably won't have enough points to qualify so they'll have to win the Last Chance qualifier. :/

Put FS on suicide watch. This is hard to watch.

It legitimately looks like Optic's only options at this point are T2 and someone else. They probably won't have enough points to qualify so they'll have to win the Last Chance qualifier. :/

and stellur is winning games against the best teams right next to him.  And assault found a better squad instantly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just feels like I'm seeing new faces.

And someone negs me for saying that? What the fuck? @@davidprevails

lol, accidental mobile neg. I upped some of your other posts to make up for it.

I was going to make a post commenting on it (like so many other people do) but I didn't want to out myself as an accidental negger.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword right now 
Bz7h52QIIAAORKk.jpg

I don't blame him though. It's a tough situation for sure. I do feel like Optic has handled this pretty well, being up front about everything, but it's gotta suck. Hope something works out for them.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Drop Maniac, I know its gonna be awk as fuck but you can't find a team cuz no one wants to play with him?

Pick up T2, FiS and Posey.