CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We all thought Optic took too long to start grinding.... T2 just got off the yoga mat this week

He probably just got out of rehab.

winterfox with hysteria kind of beating up on renegades right now. 

just finished a 3-0 CTF map

Anyone else feel like there are a lot of new members in the forums since hurricane lethul?

Nah just a lot of lurkers coming out of the woodworks

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know Optic nearly blew a huge lead, but I feel somewhat heartened by the way they managed to stick it out in that Plaza TS.

Fuck, I'm almost as excited for tomorrows cup as I am for the AFC game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hysteria on WFX is looking pretty good. Just took back to back games on SH Eden and CTF Fathom handily. I think Assault and Cloud might have missed their chance with the squad with Hysteria and Danoxide that beat Elevate earlier.

ETA: As I posted, they are getting super-rekt in SH Rig. 100-17.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm just waiting to find out what the teams will be so I can update the team points.

I wonder how long they'll go before making the decision. Also, I hope these teams plan on getting some sleep for the OT5, especially if they need to place well to make top 15. The past OT's have been running to like what 10pm. That's a long time to be up gaming.

lets be real, formal and enable were good in the beginning, but now they would probably fall behind. Not knowing jumps, fastest routes, fastest flag routes, would be tough. gun skill would be fine. map knowledge would hurt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So has the new nV been scrimming at all? 

I'm spectating Ola and they are scrimming a team of JuicyFruit, HuNtxR Jjx, Beaver Senpai, WinntuR

Edit: They won what I'm guessing was their first game 3-0 on Truth CTF

Edit: Won second game 50-47 Eden Slayer. They had a nice comeback at the end

Edit: Won 3rd game 100-36 Empire Strongholds

Edit: Won 4th game 2-0 Coliseum CTF. Probably the most boring H5 game I've ever seen. After the first cap there wasn't a single pull for like 8 minutes

Edit: Won 5th game 50-42 on Regret Slayer

Edit: Won 6th game 100-34 Plaza Strongholds

Edit: Won 7th game 5-1 Gambol Breakout. Looks like they are a decent breakout team along with slayer and objective

Edit: Just lost their first game 2-5 Altitude Breakout 7-1

Edit: Won 9th game 100-81 Rig Strongholds. Real close game and Ola went off

Edit: Won 10th game 100-64 Eden Strongholds

• Upvote (+1) 3

lets be real, formal and enable were good in the beginning, but now they would probably fall behind. Not knowing jumps, fastest routes, fastest flag routes, would be tough. gun skill would be fine. map knowledge would hurt.

It would take them about 3 days. They are extremely talented.

They'd pick it up in like 2 days

• Downvote (-1) 2