CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

thing i noticed the most about CLG are their perfect rotations. If they have numbers, they push and succeed. Clg pulling away from Leftovers now 7-4. relatively close games not saying they could go either way but not blowouts.

I think CLG is clearly the best team in the game at this point. Leftovers is also a great, but its hard to keep up with CLG's slaying power. The addition of Lethul was basically just replacing Ogre 2 with a better Ogre 2.

• Upvote (+1) 5

At what time exactly do the rosters lock? At this rate I'm expecting last minute shenanigans. 

When the tourney starts tomorrow.

safe to assume Assault Danoxide Cloud and Hysteria will be a team. they beat elevate 7-4 in scrims (allegedly overheard in FS stream) 

Which spills trouble for Flame and Maniac, and well.. Optic Halo. Stressful Situations man. Feel bad for Flame, Such a nice guy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They obviously view the coach to be more important than just the dude who, "tells me when the rockets are up," if they saw no value outside of that, they wouldn't even bother having a coach.

There isnt any more value other than someone to help time weapons and recall an important call out. Teams have them because why not. If some coach thinks he deserves a bigger cut I could easily find someone with a 5th grade education and plays halo to do their job for a free weekend in a nice city.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would like to take a moment and thank everybody posting in this thread. This truly feels like the MLG forums back in the day, the nostalgia is real. Looking forward to tomorrow Cup and the crazy last minute team changes it will bring. 

Would like to thank lethul for making this possible 

At what time exactly do the rosters lock? At this rate I'm expecting last minute shenanigans. 

• Registration Ends: Sun 24 Jan 2016, 1:55 PM EST
  • Upvote (+1) 3

there is still potential for EG to throw a bombshell and "drop" Commonly and stir this into a real frenzy all night. Not Likely. I would love to see Hysteria, Fear, Flame, Assault.

• Upvote (+1) 1

there is still potential for EG to throw a bombshell and "drop" Commonly and stir this into a real frenzy all night. Not Likely. I would love to see Hysteria, Fear, Flame, Assault.

They said the roster is locked with Commonly.

And Optic should run with this Assault + Cloud team they are playing decent.

nothing is locked until its locked... haha (tomorrow)

ah good to know, thanks,

where did clg place with cloud in h5? did they even play the first qual with him?

Yeah towey is sooo interesting, I'm sure everyone wants to hear about what he had for lunch

Do you even know shit about Towey or...? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its wild how much these last minute teams are struggling trying to play with kids while there are people like Assault and Hysteria who are seemingly teamless while being top players. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i think optic should try for hysteria, I feel hes better than cloud

Assault and Maniac have teamed with Cloud in the past a fair amount of times and seem to be good buds. They have good chemistry and sometimes that matters more than just picking up the 'better' player.   

• Upvote (+1) 2