CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so stat's dont matter as long as your name is batchford? nevermind he has been playing with nobodies. here's a stat, T2's LAN experience and tourny success >>>>

Batch has literally been playing with higher-ranked players than T2, because he's high onyx ... so, no.  Stats definitely do not mean everything but please track down a single pro who had a negative k/d in the MLG H3 playlist.  The fact that T2 is low onyx is way more troubling than his k/d

Lo Flame just went in on Stellur (jokingly), he yelled at Leftovers through B's mic "You guys better start looking for a new 4th because this kids not gonna make it to XGames!"

Stellur was teaching his team how to do something that Flamesword taught him while RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. What a savage. FS got so pissed.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Batch has literally been playing with higher-ranked players than T2, because he's high onyx ... so, no.  Stats definitely do not mean everything but please track down a single pro who had a negative k/d in the MLG H3 playlist.  The fact that T2 is low onyx is way more troubling than his k/d

again T2 has been playing with nobodies, casually. he hasn't been in a scrim in how long? are people forgetting he hasn't grinded in ages? kind of hard to do with a full time job.

What i've got from tonight is:

Optic- Flamesword, Maniac, Posey, FearItSelf

???- Assault, Hysteria, Danoxide, Cloud

T2-

f90442535b3f9eaf35a64ed96e5a09ec.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Name of show?

Rick and Morty

On Adult Swim made by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon (from Community)

If you haven't seen this show you have to. It is seriously amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Posey would be a huge get for Optic solely because he has something like 7k points. The fact that he's a pretty damn good player is icing on the cake.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 2 and Snakebite slapped 2gre's ass when they were 15 and 16 years old in the final and most important Reach tournament.  And they did it with like a week of practice.

It was the most important: it was No-Bloom No-Sprint, by far the most competitive variation of the game.  Remember? It was the tournament that was supposed to expose all these new "Reach Kids".  Hilariously enough; the two youngest kids on the scene go in with minimal practice and take down the "God Squad".

Your logic befuddles me....

Was out all day, could someone do me a huge favor and fill me in on any Optic news today. Seems that Assault is now on WFX? T2 might be added? RIght now i see theyre playing with Posey and FiS. Is Flame leaning towards anyone in particular? 

Any info would be much appreciated.

again T2 has been playing with nobodies, casually. he hasn't been in a scrim in how long? are people forgetting he hasn't grinded in ages? kind of hard to do with a full time job.

... which means that he shouldn't be getting picked up by a top 16 team

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG seems to have lost a lot of slaying power. Only 2 games against Liquid, but haven't been able to close those games

They were pretty dominant for the most part slaying against Leftovers last night. 

Commonly can't kill anything without a nade tonight for some reason.

Just out of curiosity and not meant to be disrespectful in any way, but who is tiberius audley/where did he come from and why did liquid grab him as an "analyst".

Just out of curiosity and not meant to be disrespectful in any way, but who is tiberius audley/where did he come from and why did liquid grab him as an "analyst".

Just a guy who writes (used to? i thought he didn't currently) abot eSports and knows his stuff.

I think hysteria is a top 5 player in this game from what I have seen and yet he is scraping to get a team.  :bman:

Top 5? No.

And that is what happens when you shade on so many teams. He literally was always looking for his next team as soon as he got on a team. It's his own fault.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Any scrim predictions for CLG vs leftovers? Think it will be fairly even. 

I'll bet safe and take CLG. LO's have a few kinks to work out with Stellur