CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like Flame and Maniac are trying to hold onto this thing because what other options will they have? I'm extremely surprised that Hecz hasn't stepped in with all the F/A moves that have happened and forced something. I feel like nobody wants to team with Flamesword or Maniac in H5. If that wasn't the case why wouldn't F/A's have gone there? They clearly have the best branding in place to market you. So if with all that Optic brand going for you and you still can't pick up quality F/A's I think it is time that the boss man step in and force Maniac and Flame to content and bring in a whole new squad. And I really think he could have done that this week. A bit to late now.

...OK.  Because everyone knows that Halo is that drastic in player style.  Lineman and QB? Seriously? Did you really just make that comparison? 

ur grumpy

...OK.  Because everyone knows that Halo is that drastic in player style.  Lineman and QB? Seriously? Did you really just make that comparison? 

Stop being so disrespectful.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

...OK. Because everyone knows that Halo is that drastic in player style. Lineman and QB? Seriously? Did you really just make that comparison?

Both are very important positions. If you don't realize that then I'm sorry you don't watch enough football (but that's for a different forum.) And yes, people have very different playing styles. You can't have two top guns because they are just going to butt heads. You need people who are going to talk, and people who are going to listen.

It'd be cool if they picked up T2, but they'd probably need to win the last chance qualifier since he only has ~1k points.

• Upvote (+1) 2

honestly... if they pick up cloud and hysteria they would be a top 10 seed.  Once everything settles down and they can practice i can see that working out.  Then that just leaves FiS and whoever to win the last chance qualifier.

Or maybe even fis, flame, cloud, maniac.  Thats not a bad team.

I think hysteria is a top 5 player in this game from what I have seen and yet he is scraping to get a team.  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It'd be cool if they picked up T2, but they'd probably need to win the last chance qualifier since he only has ~1k points.

Didn't they same something about allowing other teams to get in with some last chance type thing?

FiS dumping on Dream Team for good reason.

Yeah.

I love the boy Prototype. Good guy, but damn, they aren't very good :P

Gonna get shit on at X-Games. 

I don't really know Hecz knowledge of the halo scene, but he had a legitimate chance to drop/move on from FS and maniac and bring in leftovers or someone like them. Flamesword could've been the coach, maniac can do content and the new team ball out. But Spartan said its not happening, wonder what the hold up was

If you guys aren't watching Flamesword's stream right now, you're missing out. Flame, Maniac, and FiS are in a skype call just talking about how the fuck they're gonna manage this and how they're the "bottom of the barrel".