CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wouldn't it make more sense for Xbox to advertise the HWC livestream going on right now?

They'll advertise that on Wednesday. They like to show up fashionably late.

eccentrix just tweeted "we need one because assault just poached danny (danoxide),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what?!

Yeah, looks like the squad will be Assault, Danoxide, Cloud, Hysteria. (obviously just running and not official)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Assault is still on Optic, but is running games with WFX and going to run games with a completely different squad later. Seems Legit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"mike, this guy could have you fraggin like a pro!"

*runs into mikes room after a loss*

" you're lucky I'm under contract!"

That new team could really screw over Optic if it materializes. Not many great options with the points for T15 left

Someone posted in Flame's chat 

"@@Flamesword Assault, Danoxide, Cloud, Hysteria(Confirmed by Eccentrik)"

Flamesword Responded, "yeah dude"

I would honestly get pretty hyped if T2 was picked up by Optic. That would be some real shit if they actually showed up and placed well. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

honestly by the time the tournament comes around tomorrow its just going to be a bunch of confused groups of 4 trying to find order mid game.  It's going to be a battle of who's the least discombobulated and then they literally have to go to regionals with these squads they made last second lol.  I am actually starting to not like this

• Upvote (+1) 8

Any idea why @@Ninja got off so soon? No scrims tonight?

I think there might be blizzard where spartan lives and he has no power. Unless he gets it back, I dunno if RNG will scrim.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't he quit his full time job to do that?  

Still baffles me that these pros and even Towey with his situation don't take full advantage of the Youtube game.  These guys are missing out on growing their brand and raking in that YT$

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would honestly get pretty hyped if T2 was picked up by Optic. That would be some real shit if they actually showed up and placed well. 

Imagine the yoga vlogs. Exciting stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 2