CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic

Flamesword looks really out of it on stream, I feel bad for the dude. He's one of the guys who always seems willing to stick it out but it seems like that it may have cost him this time :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

I already know this (fyi it was Spartan on throopers show). Ogre2 and Mikwen tried to get the spot from the sounds of it. We don't know if anyone else did (eventually it was Stellur sooo). Maybe me saying "bunch of people" was the wrong wording...but so what, that literally wasn't the point of my post.

nah honestly your post was the closest ive seen to how everything went, but not quite there. there's a lot of misunderstanding going on here, the "shade" is overexaggerated heavily. wouldnt even call it shade, but props for being close ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword looks really out of it on stream, I feel bad for the dude. He's one of the guys who always seems willing to stick it out but it seems like that it may have cost him this time :(

To bad. I'm more interested in how Assault is doing in WFX, a team that will actually be at Regionals.  :kappa:

Oh and when did this get added!  :trash:  lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know if Stellur is out of the Optic house yet?

Last I saw he was still sitting right next to Mike playing halo
  • Upvote (+1) 2

LOL, no.  FS said he and Stellur just ordered food and are waiting for it to be delivered.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He is there until he leaves for X Games on Wednesday

Fair play to Flamesword, Stellur is sitting right next to him playing and he pretty calm

don't think he is. They will prob give him a grace period.

nah honestly your post was the closest ive seen to how everything went, but not quite there. there's a lot of misunderstanding going on here, the "shade" is overexaggerated heavily. wouldnt even call it shade, but props for being close ;)

thx. I don't have the inside intel, just saying what seemed logical.

He is literally sitting next to Flamesword in Flames Twitch.

I already know this (fyi it was Spartan on throopers show). Ogre2 and Mikwen tried to get the spot from the sounds of it. We don't know if anyone else did (eventually it was Stellur sooo). Maybe me saying "bunch of people" was the wrong wording...but so what, that literally wasn't the point of my post.

Right, didn't say it was. I guess what I'm trying to say is they told 2gre no because they had Mikwen, Mikwen backs out because ??? so it was either 2gre and ola talking or 2gre approaching Mikwen or a combination of both and so on

It must really really suck to be FS and Maniac right now. Yesterday FS tweeted that today was gonna be all about finding a new 4th. Today instead of acquiring a player, it looks like he's LOST another player in Assault. He's playing with nobodies. Meanwhile, Stellur is calling out and playing a foot away from him IN HIS OWN ROOM. They organize this whole Optic boot camp and by the end of it they've lost two of their players.

I'm not saying anyone left shadily and it seems like everyone's on good terms, but all things considered I would hate to be Optic right now. Amazed FS is handling it as well as he is.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Later tonight someone should tie up all the news/info we learned today and put it together so that for the people like me who've been at work since 7am can easily figure out what's going on

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like the word "shade" is thrown around too often. For every roster move, we got someone calling it shady. Yeah, shady shit goes down, but not everything is shady.

• Upvote (+1) 3

they told 2gre no because they had Mikwen, Mikwen backs out because ??? so it was either 2gre and ola talking or 2gre approaching Mikwen or a combination of both and so on

They could have not taken Ogre2 because they didn't think he fit the team chemistry. And honestly, I think that is more likely the reason then "they already had Mikwen". If they thought Ogre2 was better for the team they would have taken him.

For all we know Arkanum was the one that approached Mikwen/Ola and/or Ogre2.

My whole point is calling Ogre 2 "shady" with no proof and only assumptions makes no sense. You can't even reasonable deduce the situation to come to that assumption. And I've heard nobody involved (Ninja, Spartan, Mikwen, Arkanum, etc) say anything to the effect that Ogre2 shaded anyone in this. So until I hear otherwise I won't be perpetuation that idea.

So is Assault on WFX now?

Just playing games. They were running with Cloud too. They're probably going to be open to a bunch of options at this point in the shit show. 

WFX is going to scrim CLG with their current online rosters, shortly. 

Later tonight someone should tie up all the news/info we learned today and put it together so that for the people like me who've been at work since 7am can easily figure out what's going on

- Arkanum left WFX for nV (2gre, Ola, Mikwen)

- WFX played games with Cloud last night, and Assault tonight (going to scrim CLG soon)

- Optic looking like a T02 (FS & Maniac)

That's the main stuff for today.

• Upvote (+1) 3