CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It doesn't make sense for leftovers to not go to optic should the opportunity arise. Literally everyone has the most to benefit from it. Hecz will benefit from having a halo team that performs. All the guys on leftovers would benefit from having all the optic fans and the opportunity to get that youtube $$$$$$(especially ninja). Halo would benefit from the undeniable influx in viewers a good optic team would have.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

I can and will confirm we will NOT be gong to Optic

I really want to down vote this for the fact that I really want you guys on Optic but I must up vote it because I love you guys as a team and support whatever decision you guys make.  :walshy:

Skins?

EZ skins. Being real though shouldn't TB already have skins seeing as the game is 'catered for the competitive community' :}

I love your taste in women. (BTW, who is that in your sig?)

OT: TB top 4 @ Worlds

Juno Temple.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I might have a monster of a team for this Sunday. Looking for Lunny and his good pal Vex. Hopefully they want to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EZ skins. Being real though shouldn't TB already have skins seeing as the game is 'catered for the competitive community' :}

Juno Temple.

No, I meant was that gif of the character Cassie from Skins?

It only show 997 for me :(

That's because we still get to view the filth that gets removed from the forums. Seven pages of filth is actually pretty commendable considering.

We have approached the HCS staff with ideas recently (even at E3, before the launch of H5, etc too). We haven't heard anything yet.

We are always down to work to grow the competitive community.

Bit of a shame really. They've obviously taking the initiative to outsource the map making process to the community why not bring them into the fold in something that would monetarily beneficial for both. It's not like there's a top e-sports game out there as an example that already rakes in money doing that sort of thing...

EDIT; @@TiberiusAudley aye it is from Skins, my bad ;''}

We have approached the HCS staff with ideas recently (even at E3, before the launch of H5, etc too). We haven't heard anything yet.

OsH73WZ.png

:flames:

post-35708-James-Franco-So-Good-gif-Imgu

• Upvote (+1) 6

We have approached the HCS staff with ideas recently (even at E3, before the launch of H5, etc too). We haven't heard anything yet.We are always down to work to grow the competitive community. OsH73WZ.png :flames:

Ahh, my old design :-)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine signed/pro player weapons skins; or in an update they introduce stickers like CSGO pray.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

21 points away from my first 1,000 though  :beyond:  :beyond:  :beyond:

Elaborate why you won't join Optic or are not trying to or never tried to and I bet you make it there real quick!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Elaborate why you won't join Optic or are not trying to or never tried to and I bet you make it there real quick!

Some things are better left untold ^___^

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

OsH73WZ.png

:flames:

That's one sexually arousing battle rifle. I'd pay $ for that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

and we are leftovers xD

What. The. Truck.

I thought you guys were Renegades?