CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

flamesword and assaut play with hystaria and cloud and get 8-0'd.

When are people going to realize that maniac isn't the whole problem!

• Upvote (+1) 6

i mean they had just formed that team right before the scrims, and they were playing CLG and some of the games were close and many of them went back and forth with leads.  Maniac isn't the only problem but CLG shouldn't have dropped a game there, if they did there is a problem

I just realized that the new Liquid has not been scrimming CLG or EG. Whats up with that? They most consistently scrim Dream Team a lot. Am i wrong??

Looking for a confidence boost maybe?

EDIT: Or Ace is a liar and really does care about his stats :kappa:

I approached Stellur on behalf of all of us. 

So you're telling me that THIS-v is a lie?

we had no other option but to go with the player who REACHED OUT TO US about running. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

My personal opinion: 

Flamesword needs to be in a coaching role.

Maniac seems out of it, let the kid rack up his YouTube game and go full personality mode. 

Assault is good. 

Eventually Hecz is just going to have to make executive decisions, I do not think we will ever see a top optic squad with this current mix of players.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't feel there's any animosity between the players on Liquid and EnVy.

Liquid and Leftovers is a 1-sided salt with just Ninja.

So if you want to call that a storyline, I guess.

It's not about animosity, it's about proving you made the right decision.

Salt is not required for a storyline to exist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stretching the truth maybe. The big difference between us and the EG situation is that our team was ALREADY a top 4 team. No reason for change.

We went to mikwen because they were literally a team of 2.

We went to Stellur because Clete was going to leave optic, and I know from sources Stellur wanted out a long while ago.

: ) ???

I just realized that the new Liquid has not been scrimming CLG or EG. Whats up with that? They most consistently scrim Dream Team a lot. Am i wrong??

Liquid hasn't scrimmed any of the top 6 teams. They've only scrimmed Dream Team (I know they are technically top 6), Elevate, and Denial. Not sure how prepared they will be at X-Games

Stretching the truth maybe. The big difference between us and the EG situation is that our team was ALREADY a top 4 team. No reason for change.

We went to mikwen because they were literally a team of 2 (maybe 3)

We went to Stellur because Clete was going to leave optic, and I had already knew from sources Stellur wanted out a long while ago.

Clete was going to leave...?

Clete was going to leave...?

Heard this from several people as well

• Upvote (+1) 4

My personal opinion:

Flamesword needs to be in a coaching role.

Maniac seems out of it, let the kid rack up his YouTube game and go full personality mode.

Assault is good.

Eventually Hecz is just going to have to make executive decisions, I do not think we will ever see a top optic squad with this current mix of players.

relevant tweet

• Upvote (+1) 7

@@Spartan is the real MVP.

Gives us a taste of behind the scenes.

I'm super ecstatic about this Leftovers squad. Huge Spartan/Ninja fan. VicX was the only player I really liked during the whole C9 days, so I'm glad to see him running with Spartan/Ninja. Lastly, Stellur, who I didn't know much about before OpTic, impressed me during his time there and has a great personality as well. Skill-wise they are all extremely talented at H5. Can't wait to see what they can do as far as teamwork goes with that raw skill at H5. If they click for the long term in that regard, this team is going to be scary good and has a huge chance at claiming 1st for that big money.

• Upvote (+1) 9

@@Spartan is the real MVP.

Gives us a taste of behind the scenes.

I'm super ecstatic about this Leftovers squad. Huge Spartan/Ninja fan. VicX was the only player I really liked during the whole C9 days, so I'm glad to see him running with Spartan/Ninja. Lastly, Stellur, who I didn't know much about before OpTic, impressed me during his time there and has a great personality as well. Skill-wise they are all extremely talented at H5. Can't wait to see what they can do as far as teamwork goes with that raw skill at H5. If they click for the long term in that regard, this team is going to be scary good and has a huge chance at claiming 1st for that big money.

I have nothing to hide. I'm very open with people. Obviously I won't release 100% of all information because some things aren't mine to say if that makes sense.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Since Epsilon is the Worlds best hope outside of America it'll be an interesting weekend. But regardless of the results they need to just use all of it as experience for when they attend HWC later on. Personally think they'll struggle against the top teams from the US but it's practically a PreLAN for them. Game one for them will be a true test.

Agreed - Allegiance will naturally be hard since they're the number one team at the moment. I can see them take games off Leftovers and Liquid for sure though. I hope they do well.

Penta have a pretty monstrous team, albeit unknown to a larger degree... but I can also see them take some games off of their group games.

Good luck to both EU teams.

Are yous reaching out to Optic at all?

I can and will confirm we will NOT be gong to Optic

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can and will confirm we will NOT be gong to Optic

The team's decision or yours if you don't mind.

If all fails, go as Team Beyond :flames: :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 3