CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Honestly would be pretty genius by Hecz to grab leftovers as a team and sponsor them...

Inb4 Optic Black

Just want to chime in here and say the meme game is strong with you guys.

Also, I can see OpTic making an offer to Leftovers because Ninja's content potential is through the roof and they seem to like Stellur and Hecz is the kind of person to not turn his back on people who want his help.

Having two OpTic teams won't hurt them since the invites to Regionals and Worlds are paid for by Microsoft (don't quote me on that but I would imagine since it's an MS event) and there is little spend/risk on their end. A Spartan and Ninja on OpTic would be huge for their careers and could also help propel Halo's popularity.

All of this is conjecture at the end of the day but the possibilities are intriguing.

A second OpTic team could be great, I have a feeling Hecz might try something like this. Sponser care about exposure, OpTic Halo already aren't gonig to X-Games and they might not even make NA Regionals.

Yeah Ninja really showing his true colors right now.  

"The only people that scum are people who have been scummed."

He's done this over and over, everytime there has been a team change he plays victim the whole time. He goes in talking about how shady Ace/APG/UnLegit/Commonly, and then he goes and steals a player from another Organization. I have no problem with these team changes, there is too much money on the line to sit around and play with a team you don't think is going to win. But please stop this kid from acting like he's victim when he dropped his whole liquid squad going into h5, WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED CHIG OUT, and just contributed to the collection of sStellurr from another org. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

He's done this over and over, everytime there has been a team change he plays victim the whole time. He goes in talking about how shady Ace/APG/UnLegit/Commonly, and then he goes and steals a player from another Organization. I have no problem with these team changes, there is too much money on the line to sit around and play with a team you don't think is going to win. But please stop this kid from acting like he's victim when he dropped his whole liquid squad going into h5, WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED CHIG OUT, and just contributed to the collection of sStellurr from another org. 

Pretty sure Stellur approached Leftovers, not the other way around...

Flamesword mentioned that Stellur received a skype message asking him if he wanted to join and then Stellur immediately showed it to Mike and asked what he thought.

Fair enough, I was wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure Stellur approached Leftovers, not the other way around...

Flamesword mentioned that Stellur received a skype message asking him if he wanted to join and then Stellur immediately showed it to Mike and asked what he thought. Then Ninja mentioned that nobody knows who reached out to them and basically said Stellur reached out to them first but nobody knew about it to defend himself from looking as shady. If true, he really threw Stellur under the bus to protect his image a little bit. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

FIS just said Optic aren't picking him up because he doesn't have enough points. Said they're going with Hysteria.

If RNG really backed out, Hecz should take this opportunity to seriously consider sponsoring Leftovers. There will be no better time, and whenever you do the !team command in Ninja's chat, it says they are still looking for an org. I don't know if having two orgs is against the HCS rules, but I would have people on that finding out. If it is clean to have two, there is absolutely NO reason why Optic shouldn't have two. I would even argue that the Leftovers Optic should be the main Optic team and the FS team should be the second team. I know that won't happen, but if you want a team to win, let it be the main team. We can all dream right? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn it's disappointing that EnvyUs are the 4th best team point wise and won't be at X Games. 

EG need time to form a team bond. You dont make champions over night.

Although , I would have liked to see someone like Ryanoob on EG. 

Snipedown + Roy slaying, LBX doing alot of Obj and Ryanoob being a nerd forcing spawns. Would have been a good mixture

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn it's disappointing that EnvyUs are the 4th best team point wise and won't be at X Games. 

They weren't 4th seed when the invites went out.  The addition of 2gre boosted them points wise.  More disapponted that 2gre isn't going considering he's the only one who earned the x-games invite.  

They weren't 4th seed when the invites went out.  The addition of 2gre boosted them points wise.  More disapponted that 2gre isn't going considering he's the only one who earned the x-games invite.  

Yes I am aware of how it worked. Points aside, I would say many will consider EnvyUs a top 4 team as well. It sucks that 2gre won't be there. People felt bad for Posey/Flamesword and what not.. but they don't even compare in the slightest. Hopefully the teams that I think are questionable, prove me wrong and put on a good show. 

Clete just said something interesting on his stream:

"I'll talk about all this shit after we find our roster. Or I find our roster."

Edit: Just caught up with everything that happened overnight.

So there's a 4 team France qualifier LAN going on in a couple hours, but three of the teams have already qualified through the Europe qualifiers.

http://www.xes2016.com/halo/halo-championship-france-finals/rankings/

Does that mean Pulse qualifies strictly through being the only team at this event to not have qualified yet?

also, DE bracket hype :walshy:

Yes, Pulse automatically qualify by default. Still going to be a quality stream though, four of the best French teams going toe-to-toe. Frenchies always bring it, probably the most aggressive nation in Europe when it comes to playstyles. Will definitely be a good one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just want to chime in here and say the meme game is strong with you guys.

Also, I can see OpTic making an offer to Leftovers because Ninja's content potential is through the roof and they seem to like Stellur and Hecz is the kind of person to not turn his back on people who want his help.

Having two OpTic teams won't hurt them since the invites to Regionals and Worlds are paid for by Microsoft (don't quote me on that but I would imagine since it's an MS event) and there is little spend/risk on their end. A Spartan and Ninja on OpTic would be huge for their careers and could also help propel Halo's popularity.

All of this is conjecture at the end of the day but the possibilities are intriguing.

Makes a ton of sense. @GoldenboyFTW you is smart.

@Ninja and @Spartan I know you guys are possibly joining Renegades as an org...but it would be worth hitting up Hecz!!!!

I mean there's a lot of positives for OpTic with this. They could attend X Games, already have a couple content players and potentially have a boot camp between the 2 OpTic teams leading up to regionals.

Either way, can't wait for next weeks Visions.

• Upvote (+1) 8

People joked about this but it actually makes tons of sense. Renegades probably don't have as much to offer compared to OpTic, especially when Ninja/Spartan are such great personalities for YT/Twitch.

It would also change the meaning of this tweet quite a bit.

Accidental neg rep sorry

I upboated another post to make up for it 

I mean there's a lot of positives for OpTic with this. They could attend X Games, already have a couple content players and potentially have a boot camp between the 2 OpTic teams leading up to regionals.

Either way, can't wait for next weeks Visions.

Not only is @@Ninja a popular streamer but he also represents all his Orgs really well. 

He is always talking about the Org in his stream, repping their gear and of course he makes the emotes his fans spam in chat.

It would be silly of Hecz not to consider it 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Only had 3 pages to keep up with this morning only because I stayed up until 3am reading forums...

• Upvote (+1) 1

After the last Vision episode, the idea of Hecz signing Leftovers and going to X-Games is amazing. That would be huge for Halo, to bring a great team to Optic that is not only really good at Halo, but has great streamers. At least 2 of them could produce content as well, especially if Spartan were to move to the Optic house.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Leftovers to become Optic Halo and Flamesword's team to be given to Optic Nation name would be amazing.

I just feel like this Renegades Announcement is going down any time now.  Ninja went as far as to get a Scuf repping the RNG colors.