CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Stellur to Leftovers**

You and Ninja both name dropped Renegades at least a dozen+ times. How about we call you TSM instead?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

At this point I'm hoping for leftovers v2.

Hysteria, FiS, Cloud, (assault/maniac)

I thought Stellur went to your squad??

and we are leftovers xD

• Upvote (+1) 2

The forums are too quiet right now

Yes, on the forum they call it "now it´s the EU-guys time to play", and it will be quiet until we EU-guys go to sleep.

• Upvote (+1) 3

and we are leftovers xD

Optic Spartan sounds better :simms: 

( One can dream if Hecz decides to go with Stellur and bring Optic to X-games, Renegades is not 100% official yet and FS/Maniac are to believed to have split and Hecz is a business man and the end of the day and having the Optic name be at the Summer and Winter X-games sounds pretty nice.)

• Upvote (+1) 4

if Hecz decides to go with Stellur and bring Optic to X-games

People joked about this but it actually makes tons of sense. Renegades probably don't have as much to offer compared to OpTic, especially when Ninja/Spartan are such great personalities for YT/Twitch.

It would also change the meaning of this tweet quite a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm watching FearItSelf stream and he is really good. Why will no one pick him up?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man some guys in ninja's chat just cannot admit when he gets outplayed (this is nothing against ninja), they have an excuse every single time lol.

I call him out all the time when he pushes by himself. If its a stupid play its a stupid play, doesnt matter who it is. He actually called himself out at the end of his stream today, which was a pleasant surprise and a sign of maturity.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'm watching FearItSelf stream and he is really good. Why will no one pick him up?

Idk.  He should've been scooped up in the beginning of it all because now its all a silly points game instead of chemistry.

Idk.  He should've been scooped up in the beginning of it all because now its all a silly points game instead of chemistry.

Fis had a bad start to Halo 5, as pre season he was statistically one of the worst players in the game, and as far as I know, instead of finding some amateurs or maybe top 12 team to run with, he kept waiting for a top 8 team, losing out on at least getting some points. Real shame though

Don't understand why Hysteria is not on a top team. In my opinion he recently took liquid from a top 10 to a top 3 team.

At this stage, i would like to see him fill the vacant WFX spot. I think Hysteria and ryanoob would work well together.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Feel bad for the guys at EG.

It's gotta be frustrating. First time with a new team member/this void on their team in over a year and they lose their first scrim.

Commonly had moments of brilliance in the first two games (and only 2) I watched but was he the best choice? Idk. Probably? Time will tell.

All I know is that EG struggling like this is SO good for them before major tourneys.

They need to remind themselves what it's like to persevere in the face of adversity. Losing is good for them and this experience will hopefully kickstart a fire under their asses.

As for Ninja, it's frustrating to watch him fall apart so easily and get so toxic/negative over a course of a game. He needs to have more confidence in himself and his teammates. Of course, this is referencing ONLY the rig slayer game I saw before going to bed. It just brought down the mood a bit.

Other than that, it's hard to not root for community guys like Spartan, ninja, and victory. They're such bros and I wish them the best of luck.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Was Mikwen actually 100% going to team with Renegades before bailing? If so, then that's greasy as fuck.

hvl1j.jpg

Confirmed Ninja said it on stream he was pissed. but then stellar came in and the team melded well

People joked about this but it actually makes tons of sense. Renegades probably don't have as much to offer compared to OpTic, especially when Ninja/Spartan are such great personalities for YT/Twitch.

It would also change the meaning of this tweet quite a bit.

yessss, hecz is a genius

Feel bad for the guys at EG.

It's gotta be frustrating. First time with a new team member/this void on their team in over a year and they lose their first scrim.

Commonly had moments of brilliance in the first two games (and only 2) I watched but was he the best choice? Idk. Probably? Time will tell.

All I know is that EG struggling like this is SO good for them before major tourneys.

They need to remind themselves what it's like to persevere in the face of adversity. Losing is good for them and this experience will hopefully kickstart a fire under their asses.

As for Ninja, it's frustrating to watch him fall apart so easily and get so toxic/negative over a course of a game. He needs to have more confidence in himself and his teammates. Of course, this is referencing ONLY the rig slayer game I saw before going to bed. It just brought down the mood a bit.

Other than that, it's hard to not root for community guys like Spartan, ninja, and victory. They're such bros and I wish them the best of luck.

I just don't think the word 'struggling' fits what went down.  They made some mistakes and it happens.  I do agree that this will be better for them in the long run, but they weren't playing terrible or struggling by any means.  

I cannot wait to see how shit goes down at regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I forget who said it a few pages back, but we've all been making excuses for pistola since HCS became a thing.

"He was never good online" "he's better at LAN blah blah blah"

We need to just hope he grinds and becomes the player you all remember from h3. I'm not convinced about this nV squad but I pray ogre 2 can lead them to victory. I feel like if they battle, they can grab 2/3 spot.

Mikwen quitting streaming and all of the internet issues his teams have been having, I haven't been able to see him play. I hope he's as dominant as he was in h2a. One of my favourite players to watch. All has been quiet on his front. This shitstorm is gonna be amazing come Sunday.

Thanks to Lethul for breaking the HCS worse than when Kim K broke the Internet with her nudes.

Someone post the iconic Kim k butt pic with lethuls face #BreakTheHCS

Edit: as soon as the rosters are set, let's shoot mega +rep to the stat guys so we can get the front page edited cause I can't wait to see the new seedings for regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pistola had a lot of momentum when he was at his peak. He grinded the living shit out of Halo 2 and early Halo 3 and it just steam rolled into 2 National Championships. Then Halo 4 happened and it killed all of that momentum (like most)  and he hasn't fully recovered since. He needs to fall in love with the game again. The will to win is the most important thing for a player in my mind. It affects preparation, the way he talks to his teammates and the way he handles crushing  defeat. Playing with 2gre in the situation that they are in now...just might reignite that fire.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just want to chime in here and say the meme game is strong with you guys.

Also, I can see OpTic making an offer to Leftovers because Ninja's content potential is through the roof and they seem to like Stellur and Hecz is the kind of person to not turn his back on people who want his help.

Having two OpTic teams won't hurt them since the invites to Regionals and Worlds are paid for by Microsoft (don't quote me on that but I would imagine since it's an MS event) and there is little spend/risk on their end. A Spartan and Ninja on OpTic would be huge for their careers and could also help propel Halo's popularity.

All of this is conjecture at the end of the day but the possibilities are intriguing.

HXlxPHC.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6