CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is the most deeply ironic thing in existence.  "what other teams do you support?"  "probably any team clouds on."  omg

• Upvote (+1) 7

If Arkanum is playing with Nv, I'm really wondering whats going on with the rest of Winterfox. Did i miss something get posted on the subject? Been really following Ryan & WFX for this event. Hopefully everything works out for the best for them. I'm a big Arkanum fan though. That's going to be a tough spot to fill if he's off the squad. He filled many roles.

So Maniac, Flame, and Stellur all in the same house but all not teaming together.

I would sleep w/1 eye open tonight.

#Awkward

• Upvote (+1) 7

So 2gre has a team. I know who the players are but what's the team? I'm guessing they're nV?

99.4% sure it's nV.

If Jake really did leave WFX i feel really bad for Randa, dude just cant catch a break with a team.

Check the up votes boys

Capture.png

Like I said, nobody knows what WFX is doing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gonna repost this cause, you know, it was barely over 2 days ago it was posted...  :lxthul:

Meh. I posted a VLOG thinking shit was finally settled then that night someone leaves. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

I guess the only question left is who is WFX's fourth? I was expecting one of Cloud/Hysteria to go there over Optic, and it could still happen. Severance probably picks up JuicyFruit for the points.

Meh. I posted a VLOG thinking shit was finally settled then that night someone leaves. Lol

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9

:lxthul:

New VLOG uploading

Titled it: Hurricane Lethul | **** Commonly

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I guess the only question left is who is WFX's fourth? I was expecting one of Cloud/Hysteria to go there over Optic, and it could still happen. Severance probably picks up JuicyFruit for the points.

FiS right now: "Guys? Does anyone want me?"

• Upvote (+1) 2