CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The decision to make a random abrupt announcement was sloppy. The roster rules are sloppy. I'm speaking about the whole season in general, it's just a mess.

Same thing happened in the beginning of COD AW with team changes. MLG eventually locked the rosters after qualifying for their pro league. Put an end to all of the crazy changes. I would think the season after HWC will have similar rules.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There had to be a short window so you didn't have teams picking up high point players to try and position themselves for XGames only to drop those players for other players once teams were locked in. Luckily XGames has no bearing on seeding or points.

Ok so I'll admit, I was a closet Optic fan. I wanted them to do well, been at work all night so haven't seen anything with them. What's their play?

It's weird bc I don't have a favorite player on Optic, I love that Lethul is the villain that shit makes me wanna root for him, and I enjoy watching Spartan play... But for some reason I find myself pulling for Optic. Hope they do something to get better *dropping Maniac may help?*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Source??

I'm spectating Hysteria. He's right. No Maniac.

Flame, Cloud, Assault, Hysteria

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man, fuck this season.

Why?  shit is FINALLY getting good.  Its been pretty boring.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He should just become a full time content creator if nothing else pans out. Optic fans seem to love him. However, if he leaves Optic, will those "fans" follow?

#Prays 

What were the teams for the first online qualifier, again?  I honestly have no fucking clue anymore. 

Crazy thing is (according to HCSlive tweets) if they go like they are scrimming they jump up to 10th seed, which could give them a more favorable bracket on Sunday...

He should just become a full time content creator if nothing else pans out. Optic fans seem to love him. However, if he leaves Optic, will those "fans" follow?

Probably will still be in Optic just not on the halo team. Mboze was competing with different teams but still lived in the house and still had optic attached to him but idk

Probably will still be in Optic just not on the halo team. Mboze was competing with different teams but still lived in the house and still had optic attached to him but idk

I don't think he would tweet what he did if that was the case, but yeah it could happen.

I don't think he would tweet what he did if that was the case, but yeah it could happen.

Very true. Sadly i dont think the fans wouldn't follow him if that's the case

• Upvote (+1) 1