CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Cloud rumored to Optic per Roy. Or Hysteria. Or FIS.

EG is saying FIS is on optic. All but confirmed.

CHZfvp3.gif

I mean its not there fault, not like they knew the rostermania would happen. and teams switching seed placement due to player points in roster changes is what it is, but to take back invs to Orgs would be a huge hurt on them.

Yeah I thought about that. Taking two teams out would be bad. That's why I said they should send out two more invites. Make it 10 teams for X-Game. The more teams, the more fun it will be!

Look guys, if you watched the stream. Roy said "Scotty asking to scrim". Then they asked, "what team is he on"? Roy says Optic I think. Then one of them said "Isn't FIS on Optic?".

I started posting the Cloud bit, but they posted FIS and Hysteria. So I edited it cause lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Blame CLG for dropping him.

Blame CLG for making a roster decision they felt was necessary to win. Unpopular as it may be, due in no small part to the timing of the decision, if they felt it was necessary then so be it. The majority of us here aren't privy to the inner workings of the team, playing armchair manager isn't benefiting anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Blame CLG for making a roster decision they felt was necessary to win. Unpopular as it may be, due in no small part to the timing of the decision, if they felt it was necessary then so be it. The majority of us here aren't privy to the inner workings of the team, playing armchair manager isn't benefiting anyone.

You completely missed the context of that post. Way to be "That guy", guy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol Lethul and Ace in Snipedowns chat right now.

Snipedowns is akin to that aids right now.  Trying to stay out of it as best i can XD

Well they just said right now that Cloud is on Optic. Commonly kept asking. Roy and Snipe said "Yea I think so.

Look guys, if you watched the stream. Roy said "Scotty asking to scrim". Then they asked, "what team is he on"? Roy says Optic I think. Then one of them said "Isn't FIS on Optic?".

I started posting the Cloud bit, but they posted FIS and Hysteria. So I edited it cause lol

Im honestly starting to fell bad for FiS at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedowns is akin to that aids right now.  Trying to stay out of it as best i can XD

Lethul came in and literally said 1 thing. Still found it funny, don't think Snipedown even saw it.

EDIT: He's getting more vocal now lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

How does nV not get to go to X Games? Was it the top 6 at the time of announcement?

This whole thing is just so sloppy.

I think they were #7 when they invited the teams.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

How does nV not get to go to X Games? Was it the top 6 at the time of announcement?

The invites were already sent out.  It was top 6 by whatever cutoff date they chose.  That cutoff date has long passed.  There is nothing sloppy about it; absolutely no one claimed it to be any sort of "ongoing points race".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah the top 6 teams were contacted and locked in. This is why it's possible that teams will be forced to use their old rosters.

NV was the 7th seed when this happened BTW.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The invites were already sent out. It was top 6 by whatever cutoff date they chose. That cutoff date has long passed. There is nothing sloppy about it; absolutely no one claimed it to be any sort of "ongoing points race".

The decision to make a random abrupt announcement was sloppy. The roster rules are sloppy. I'm speaking about the whole season in general, it's just a mess.

• Downvote (-1) 4

The decision to make a random abrupt announcement was sloppy. The roster rules are sloppy. I'm speaking about the whole season in general, it's just a mess.

Speaking of the abrupt X Games announcement, I always thought they pushed this event out so MLG could honor their contract (having certain amount of lan events/streams) for both Microsoft and Halo before fully going to Activision with their games in 2016.

All speculation obviously, but would make sense.