CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Que? They're the sixth seed.

but they weren't when the invites went out. Eg,CLG,ag,leftovers, liquid,dream team are the ones going
  • Upvote (+1) 1

there's no way the team's reactions to commonly are the same as the shrieking chorus on here.

they'll find a way to maximize the team's ability. it's what EG does. 

couldn't agree more. People have to remember that EG didn't get real good over night with Lethul either. Hell, they took their worst event placing(3rd) at their first LAN event together. It'll come all in good time. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

but they weren't when the invites went out. Eg,CLG,ag,leftovers, liquid,dream team are the ones going

Oh didn't know that, thanks.

So no X-Games for 2gre? Seems wrong..

• Upvote (+1) 3

The online in this game is pretty goddamn good...and there's pretty much no LAN in Halo 5.

People that say that Halo 5 "LAN" results are going to differ greatly from online scrims and qualifiers are just people that WANT the results to differ greatly.

I think LAN is more about the environment rather than the minute differences in connection. I do agree that you see almost no series decided by someone having ridic host or whatever though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Although I do think dT is absolutely not a top 8 team right now and its really sad that they have a spot that 2 other players helped earn for them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV is looking good.

I really really hope X-Game will send out two more invites to the team that were not in top 6 during the invitation period that are now in top 6.

Yeah NV looks good, dT is average though. Can't wait to see NV scrim CLG, RNG, EG, AE, or play them in the cup. Dat CLG vs NV gonna be sooo good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was going to say earlier that I think the whole thing with Ola being washed might be a bit premature. He is one of the guys I feel never plays as well online as LAN. I'm going to step outside the crowd and say come LAN time he shows up big. Call it a gut feeling.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV is looking good.

I really really hope X-Game will send out two more invites to the team that were not in top 6 during the invitation period that are now in top 6.

I mean its not there fault, not like they knew the rostermania would happen.  and teams switching seed placement due to player points in roster changes is what it is, but to take back invs to Orgs would be a huge hurt on them.

EG is saying FIS is on optic. All but confirmed.

Cloud rumored to Optic per Roy. Or Hysteria. Or FIS.

Great intel guys.

• Upvote (+1) 8

So optics choices are Hysteria or Fis? Cloud is rumored to have gone to winterfox.

Cloud rumored to Optic per Roy. Or Hysteria. Or FIS.

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2