CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG lost a scrim. RIP the dynasty.

FiS to WFX>FiS not playing>FiS to optic

cant  wait to see Denial in action against these new teams. Also -- elumnite has winterfox overlays on his stream. :intel: :flames:  :milk:  :milk:  :milk:

Also -- elumnite has winterfox overlays on his stream. :intel: :flames:  :milk:  :milk:  :milk:

He's their coach.

Was there any doubt that Stellur made a good choice?  Not sure it's a better team than it was 1, 2, or 3 team changes ago, but it was undoubtedly a good choice for Stellur if his goal is to place higher. 

I don't think Commonly has said a single word outside of just callouts. Gotta be awkward 

• Upvote (+1) 4

This season may have been a complete mess and impossible to follow, terrible for Halo's growth as a spectator eSport.

But it still has developed some of the most hilarious storylines that I've ever witnessed

• Upvote (+1) 8

"jason you are the most hard headed person in the world"

team is imploding from the loss

This is how they sound when they win.  Roy and LBX are both incredibly stubborn when it comes to one another.  The moment one can be willing to back down with the chest bumping on ideas and starts a more constructive line of dialogue, things can possibly change.

• Upvote (+1) 1

not saying lethul will pull a deandre jordan and go back but this gif fits perfectly with how he must be feeling watching EG struggle

deandreohmy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

This season may have been a complete mess and impossible to follow, terrible for Halo's growth as a spectator eSport.

I dont think you payed any attention to H3.  Roster changes were a regular thing among most of the top 8 teams, and it was a lot of the top teams themselves switching people here or there.  Didn't make it impossible to follow and if anything made h3 absolutely ENORMOUS fan wise.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I couldn't disagree more, but you're entitled to your opinion

• Upvote (+1) 2

Roy is complaining that the team plays way too hectic/fast. Hmm, I know of a player whose teams are notorious for being slower and methodical that can help them out.  :simms:

Wonder who that could be? :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I dont think you payed any attention to H3.  Roster changes were a regular thing among most of the top 8 teams, and it was a lot of the top teams themselves switching people here or there.  Didn't make it impossible to follow and if anything made h3 absolutely ENORMOUS fan wise.  

It made it so intense event after event.  Walshy off FB? Instinct vs FB rematch, FB loses.

CANDY FROM A BABY

grudge matches forming and being played out on the main stage, storylines forming.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Been gone for some time since H2A. I thought Pistola was on EG? What happened with that? Quick summary?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1