CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would be surprised if Flamesword, Maniac, and Assault aren't extremely nervous right now, and to be honest, if they aren't nervous, they should be. This team is going no where, let's be honest.

Hecz is smart and should make the smart decision to make major changes to Optic Halo. After just picking up a brand new CSGO team, Optic COD currently undefeated in COD World League, the Halo team is currently dead weight.

Disband the Halo team altogether or start fresh.

Hecz is a great guy and smart business man, I hope he makes the right choice.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm sure Lethul is taking zero pleasure watching EG work out the kinks with the new squad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic was in decent position to qualify until Stellur bailed. Unfortunate really, but as long as they picked up a fourth with some points they should still make regionals. No reason to blow it all up now.

EG needs to call in the  :goat:

A little late for that now that it's all but announced that he's on nV.

Because every announcement made so far has mattered.

• Upvote (+1) 7

You have no idea the messages that have been sent out from optic to teams or players. That ship has been sinking unlike our original roster when Hamy left. This is not shade, mikwen left our team after saying he was 100% down then leaves for ogre 2 and NV. THAT is shade, we had no other option but to go with the player who REACHED OUT TO US about running. 

I thought we were cool but clearly you think differently of me.

Edit: can a Mod make this look normal

gonna quote a post i made a good amount of pages back

"Also i dont see how ninja could possibly want to run games with mikwen. The guy jumps ship at anything that resembles greener pastures and thats not somebody i personally would want to have on my team. Especially when the going gets rough."

https://youtu.be/tgj3nZWtOfA?t=1m44s

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watching that slayer Coliseum game and there seemed to be a lot of questionable spawns. I still don't understand how they work in this game it doesn't seem to make sense. Slayers seem like whoever gets the better spawns wins.

Rostermania defies all legal contractual obligations, time and space.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I still don't get how you pick up someone like Commonly so quickly when he has such little LAN experience with such a large tourney on the line.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Watching that slayer Coliseum game and there seemed to be a lot of questionable spawns. I still don't understand how they work in this game it doesn't seem to make sense. Slayers seem like whoever gets the better spawns wins.

Pretty much, and is why I can't wait til we have more gametypes so we can eliminate Slayer and Breakout.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still don't get how you pick up someone like Commonly so quickly when he has such little LAN experience with such a large tourney on the line.

inb4snipedownrantaboutmuhweknowwhatweredoing

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the main thing that people don't see and might not understand is that Hecz cares more about the brand and the entertainment side of things, and less on the winning. He knows that winning is important but that is not his number one priority. At some point he will cave and make a move but i think he wants to make sure he is getting good personalities for his brand rather than just getting some guys who might have a chance of getting a higher placing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja is making plays. I don't ever watch him play, today's really my first time. He's making things happen right now though. 

Really good series so far, but it's so hard to get a feel for what it actually means... Is this new Leftovers squad just meshing that well? Or is Commonly just ass on EG...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty much, and is why I can't wait til we have more gametypes so we can eliminate Slayer and Breakout.

I really hope they adjust this stuff before they play for $2 million. I would hate to see them play what we have now for so much money.