CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

the focus right now seems to be on commonly and stellur but all i want to see is Lethul, Royal 2, Snakebite and frosty play, that team looks scary asf on paper

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man some guys in ninja's chat just cannot admit when he gets outplayed (this is nothing against ninja), they have an excuse every single time lol.

You ain't gonna call them out?! Cmon bro. :kappa:

peep the avi - i call dibs. ive become a huge hecz fan in the past year or so

ROFL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the focus right now seems to be on commonly and stellur but all i want to see is Lethul, Royal 2, Snakebite and frosty play, that team looks scary asf on paper

They played RNG with Mikwen last night and the series was 9-6 in favor of CLG

EG's problem is not that Commonly isn't pulling his weight, it's that their communication is awful when they're getting consistently outplayed. Ninja has the same problem to a greater degree, but it's something that Towey helps with which makes it less noticeable in tournament. I know Twitch chats tend to be terrible but the hate for Commonly in Snipedown's chat is upsetting and unwarranted. I've been following him most of Halo 5 and he is an amazing player with amazing communication.

#teamcommonly

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG's problem is not that Commonly isn't pulling his weight, it's that their communication is awful when they're getting consistently outplayed. Ninja has the same problem to a greater degree, but it's something that Towey helps with which makes it less noticeable in tournament. I know Twitch chats tend to be terrible but the hate for Commonly in Snipedown's chat is upsetting and unwarranted. I've been following him most of Halo 5 and he is an amazing player with amazing communication.

#teamcommonly

are you telling me that you actually take twitch chat seriously, i feel for you -.-

Hecz respects keeps growing for me, props to him.

Agreed.  I enjoy watching him play GBs with Old Men of Optic (him, Hutch, Diesel, Fwiz, Pamaj)

Am I the only one surprised Hecz dint pick up the whole RNG squad? Optic would be at X-games and at the world champs. Plus you got ninja and Spartan for content/streaming.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Am I the only one surprised Hecz dint pick up the whole RNG squad? Optic would be at X-games and at the world champs. Plus you got ninja and Spartan for content/streaming.

pretty sure Ninja is the only valuable one for content.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I think Flamesword complicates the whole situation.

I think Flamesword complicates the whole situation.

I think flamesword would be the easiest to deal with because he's already taken a coaching job before for the CoD team, and I'm sure he would take one for the halo team if that meant that they would have a chance at winning.

He's not throwing out Maniac either.

Make FS coach, have Maniac become the new MBoze but for Halo or something.

Done.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Make FS coach, have Maniac become the new MBoze but for Halo or something.

Done.

I think the issue is FS and Maniac don't want that. I do agree though

• Upvote (+1) 3

So Cloud and Hysteria are both F/A??

Would like to see Optic pick them up

Flame, Hysteria, Cloud......Then one of Maniac and Clete.

would jump them up a could seeds.

I think the issue is FS and Maniac don't want that. I do agree though

Then get better, it's hard to feel bad for these guys when they took the month off at launch and have no responsibilities (via Hecz on Visions). If they can't, then you are just hurting the brand overall. Let someone who's hungrier and more skilled take your place and do the brand justice.

Father time is undefeated.

(ps I love FS btw)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just thought of the irony.... Optic was gonna pick Spartan, but his phone died and they picked steuller within a few hours without an answer, now he takes Stellur away from them to his own team.... haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1