CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Arkanum with the GOAT? My two favorite current players... I'd need a goat with a hoodie banner or something

I dont see how roster changing is shady.  We as a community are blowing this out of proportion in that respect(even though it is entertaining)

so far the only shady move imo has been the 2gre release.  

It's not roster changing... it's roster changing a day or two before rosters lock, forcing your old team to scramble to find someone. I think RNG added Stellur without even running with him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not roster changing... it's roster changing a day or two before rosters lock, forcing your old team to scramble to find someone. I think RNG added Stellur without even running with him.

Its been happening for quite some time in Halo, just now its shady.

updating tb formus and twitter, watching multiple streams at the same time, hard to keep up with all that's going on

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean -- why put a roster lock on before the first LAN tournament. Puts the players in a shitty situation where they are forced to take chances at inconvenient times without a complete set of knowledge (i.e. how the game and their team plays on LAN vs 3-game online tourneys).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually might think this is a good thing for Ogre 2. Him and Pistola seem to have a great relationship. Maybe this will revitalize Ola and have him return to Wizard form.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why don't pros ever stabilize in mid air against fuel rods? I do this every time and I rarely die to fuel rods anymore. Surprised I've never seen someone else do it.

I actually might think this is a good thing for Ogre 2. Him and Pistola seem to have a great relationship. Maybe this will revitalize Ola and have him return to Wizard form.

I really hope so.

Two of my favorite pros no question. And of course the Godsquad connection

• Upvote (+1) 1

Leftovers just beat EG on Regret Slayer. That's got to be the first time Ninja has ever beaten EG on that map.

I love how realistic all of optic was about stellur leaving. They are handling it as they should. This is a huge step up for stellur, and they are happy/supportive of him.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Roy - Guys we need to talk more, we aren't talking at all

EG - jdbfoifsodifsdifhsowietrubcnbvhbchxvbljzhsbfljvhbzlfhvblsfbJHSIFGUYSBIYUHFIUDEIUY!!!!

How the eff is that productive? It's really not helpful to listen to one person explaining in a drawn out sentence what angles he is covering, one person explaining how he can't believe this guy didn't die, and one person screaming STAY ALIVE STAY ALIVE WHO ARE YOU WORKING WITH?!?!?

• Upvote (+1) 3