CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It matters. 1 qualifier left. Only top 15 make it. Smart choice would be Cloud if they can get him. 7,075 points vs 1,780 points. Considerable amount of points. And unless they are getting top 4 this weekend, it matters if they want to actually make Regionals.

Yea i understand that it does matter points wise.  And ive been a fan of cloud for a while.  but optic has made this an uphill battle from the gate.  i'm honestly surprised hecz hasn't thrown his dick around and made some exec decisions

them making worlds is a long shot unless whoever they pick makes some serious fire happen.

I've heard from multiple world champions in several team based esports games that in order for a team to win - they must all love each other. Truly love like family - brothers. There are only a few teams like that left..I'll bet you one of them wins it all.

Clearly someone forgets the BTH roster of 2009.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's a weird feeling not caring who wins these scrims... I really love all the animosity and passion on both teams. 

Thanks lethul  :lxthul:

Have been thinking the same thing lately. I literally do not have a team that I want to root for #ThanksLethul

Edit: Scratch that, rooting for Epsilon  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Clearly someone forgets the BTH roster of 2009.

Clearly you forget what happened during the TD/TC match. Everyone knows TD would've won.

Arkanam playing with Mikwen, Ogre 2, and Ola. I may be late

I can't see him being their fourth. 

I dont see how roster changing is shady.  We as a community are blowing this out of proportion in that respect(even though it is entertaining)

so far the only shady move imo has been the 2gre release.  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I heard they'll be handing out free sunglasses to all the pros at X-Games to avoid the shade. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

If Arkanum is teaming with 2gre, Ola, and Mikwen I can definitely see Cloud going to Winterfox. I think he fits well with their playstyle. As for Hysteria, I'm not sure where he would go. Highly doubt he's settle for Optic and I don't see him teaming with up-and-comers.