CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so...

EG gunning Lethuls/CLG's head

Leftovers gunning for Commonly's head

2gre gunning for the entire CLG squad.

and well Optic will be Stellurs cheer squad..

and Naded is just being a good daddy

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've heard from multiple world champions in several team based esports games that in order for a team to win - they must all love each other. Truly love like family - brothers. There are only a few teams like that left..I'll bet you one of them wins it all.

EG: 2 are brothers and Snipedown seems like family

CLG: Snakebite/Royal2 are like brothers. Lethul/Frosty are like Dad/Son

Renegades: Ninja/Spartan at like brothers. VicX is like the nicest dude ever, he family with everyone,

I honestly don't know the EnvyUs/Liquid roster chemistry personally.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What A Team To Be Alive

Views From The 4th

If You're Reading This I Already Left

My album rotation right now

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like I should have evacuated this Hurricane, instead of trying to ride it out. I knew I should have listened to the weather channel that morning when they said there was a 80% of T-Storms and Wind. I believe the 3rd and 4th wave of this Hurricane will be Optic's new 4th/team and 2gre's new confirmed team. What I am sure about is the fact that I cannot wait until rosters lock.

Oh and it looks like EG is about to scrim Leftovers. Should be full of salt. Kappa. 

problem is, they pick him up, they honestly probably end up missing regionals. Then what? Optic youtube videos for the next few months while they wait for the next tournament?

if they actually grinded and placed well in the qualifier then it wont matter.  considering they have the same chance of missing worlds with or without stellur, they are going to just have to work with what they have.  

:prayers: :flames:

Opinion here:

I think LEGIQN could make a great host (either of an event itself, or of a desk), but I personally didn't care for his commentary.  He was a great entertainer, but commentary isn't really supposed to be super entertainment-focused.  I also felt like he carried that duo for that weekend's stream.  Joe Fries kept up with him, but from what I remember, LEGIQN was the one producing most of the jokes, while Joe Fries was mostly responding.  I think he'd do a fantastic job doing post-game interviews or keeping the atmosphere of a post-game analyst desk light.

It's just a personal taste thing, but I don't feel like the entertainer angle is the right approach to commentary for esports broadcasts.  I like the standard "State What's On Screen for Noobs" Play by Play and a color commentator like Walshy or Elamite to break down why or how it's happening.

100% think he has a great on-camera personality though.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

EG and Renegades are scrimming each other and Spartan goes "Hey Hamy, what do you normally do on this map." on the very first map when he meant Stellur LOL whoops

Honestly it seems like Flamesword is being pretty cool about Stellur leaving. He prolly doesnt blame him at all.

• Upvote (+1) 4

To be fair it was a laid-back training grounds stream. It fit the stream perfectly. 

It was like an all night LAN party with a bunch of scrims. It fit the event, IMO.

I'd love for them to host something like that again. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

To be fair it was a laid-back training grounds stream. It fit the stream perfectly.

It was like an all night LAN party with a bunch of scrims. It fit the event, IMO.

I'd love for them to host something like that again.

Or a Salty Suite Halo Style

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if they actually grinded and placed well in the qualifier then it wont matter.  considering they have the same chance of missing worlds with or without stellur, they are going to just have to work with what they have.  

It matters. 1 qualifier left. Only top 15 make it. Smart choice would be Cloud if they can get him. 7,075 points vs 1,780 points. Considerable amount of points. And unless they are getting top 4 this weekend, it matters if they want to actually make Regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Their commentating on UMG battlegrounds was the best thing ever

If someone could link me to their whole UGC livestream, I would appreciate it. I remember laughing my ass off the entire time.

Anyone ever figure out why Randa was so upset earlier

Edit: Sick comeback by Leftovers to win first game vs EG

lol Randa is killin it right now!

Randa must be going for that Optic spot with all this CONTENT!  :intel:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's a weird feeling not caring who wins these scrims... I really love all the animosity and passion on both teams. 

Thanks lethul  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1