CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I added you.

What are LGTM and SyA doing?

Blaze/Burton + ?

Jesse/Omega + ?

Nerdy? Eccentrick? You? Posey? Danoxide? ...

Does nobody even know what team they are on!

I have no idea exactly what's going on right now with them. Same with me just trying to choose the best thing for me.

At some point it has to be about skill over points. You can't just pick someone who got lucky in 1 tournament and get alot of points. They will just grind for the 16th spot if they have to.

EDIT: although cloud wouldn't be a bad choice.

Capture.png

1 tournament luck you say?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

"Yo Stellur, Eric said your team are pussies"

It was a joke because he said they didn't want to play them right now.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I leave for maybe an hour to go eat dinner and drink a pitcher of margaritas and return to 10 NEW PAGES ON THIS THREAD AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YET BECAUSE I HAVE TO READ EVERY WORD AND

tumblr_lxyp1gHcbQ1ql0y2m.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Stellur not only joined a team everyone knew was sub-par, but gave it all he could. I'm more surprised he stuck it out as long as he did given the recent placements. Props to him for having the balls to make the smart decision, even when facing potential Greenwall backlash.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well, whoever goes to OpTic will hopefully use it to the fullest. That org can really make you a big name. I kinda hop FiS gets picked up by them since he's sorta been left in the dust.

Stellur dropping a 21-7 bomb on strongholds while FlameSword is sitting right next to him. Dude has stones

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've heard from multiple world champions in several team based esports games that in order for a team to win - they must all love each other. Truly love like family - brothers. There are only a few teams like that left..I'll bet you one of them wins it all.

Stellur not only joined a team everyone knew was sub-par, but gave it all he could. I'm more surprised he stuck it out as long as he did given the recent placements. Props to him for having the balls to make the smart decision, even when facing potential Greenwall backlash.

The same fans that say how awful they are going to be roasting him for leaving. Its a vicious cycle lol

David Blatt probably told the team that lethul convinced him to coach CLG. When Blatt told management he wanted to leave for eSports they fired him on the spot.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Xgames is going to have as many rivalries as I can remember. Its going to be a ride thats for sure.

Oh, also had to buy premium since im coming out of my lurker status  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh, also had to buy premium since im coming out of my lurker status  :simms:

:goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, whoever goes to OpTic will hopefully use it to the fullest. That org can really make you a big name. I kinda hop FiS gets picked up by them since he's sorta been left in the dust.

problem is, they pick him up, they honestly probably end up missing regionals. Then what? Optic youtube videos for the next few months while they wait for the next tournament?

• Upvote (+1) 1