CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just remembered there is still part 2 to this storm... Who is Optic gonna pick up.

My guess is Cloud, I posted why I think so on the last page.

EDIT: "I'm thinknig Cloud to OpTic. Him and Maniac go back and in one of OpTic's recent QnA sessions, Maniac was asked who would he support in H5 aside from OpTic, and he said he'd follow whatever team Cloud was on.

"

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine if Stellur is still in the Optic house on Sunday for the Online Qualifier and RNG matches up against Optic!?!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone fill me in on all of the changes in the last 2 months, i don't have much time to scroll the forums.

Can someone fill me in on all of the changes in the last 2 months, i don't have much time to scroll the forums.

Just :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Think about how different all of the top teams would be if the Elevate team from the beginning of H5 (Suspector Frosty Randa Unlegit) never broke up

• Upvote (+1) 4

My guess is Cloud, I posted why I think so on the last page.

EDIT: "I'm thinknig Cloud to OpTic. Him and Maniac go back and in one of OpTic's recent QnA sessions, Maniac was asked who would he support in H5 aside from OpTic, and he said he'd follow whatever team Cloud was on.

"

Agreed and if the rumored nV squad of 2gre, Ola, Mikwen, Hysteria is true then Optic will be the best choice for Cloud. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic running games with FiS.

Best of luck to him.

Sure, that makes sense. Pick up someone with <2k points when there are F/A's with 7k points. #OpticLogic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed and if the rumored nV squad of 2gre, Ola, Mikwen, Hysteria is true then Optic will be the best choice for Cloud. 

Strange that they're running games with FiS though.

Sure, that makes sense. Pick up someone with <2k points when there are F/A's with 7k points. #OpticLogic

At some point it has to be about skill over points. You can't just pick someone who got lucky in 1 tournament and get alot of points. They will just grind for the 16th spot if they have to.

EDIT: although cloud wouldn't be a bad choice.

There's something hilariously cruel about hearing Flamesword screaming through Stellurs mic as he plays with Renegades.

I can't...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Add me to the Free agent list :D

I added you.

What are LGTM and SyA doing?

Blaze/Burton + ?

Jesse/Omega + ?

Nerdy? Eccentrick? You? Posey? Danoxide? ...

Does nobody even know what team they are on!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic running games with FiS.

Best of luck to him.

Wait...Flame isn't running games with them though.  :intel::kappa: