CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I dont think hecz could be mad. he knew his team was under performing and stellur got a chance to actually show how good he is and go to x games. Hard not to take the offer.

And (if he wants) give him the chance to make major moves

• Upvote (+1) 1

pretty sure all the optic setups were right next to each other. So unless he moved his setup and flame is on he is right beside them

Clete went home so Maniac went back to his room and flamesword went back to his room... And Stellur is set up in flamesword room hahaha

pretty sure all the optic setups were right next to each other. So unless he moved his setup and flame is on he is right beside them

They moved their shit to their rooms a few days ago

Stellur is to good not to go to regionals. Smart move by him.

I hope this is true. I don't know the guy at all. I have mostly ignored everything Optic Halo has done this season for reasons that I think are pretty obvious. 

Stellur made me a fan of Leftovers with that move lmaooo

Someone pick up the dude to get out of the optic house lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not to be "that guy"...but:

Ninja gave (and is still giving) a ton of salt to EG for picking up Commonly but just picked up Stellur after trying to pick up Mikwen? Same situations, no? A team forced into a change and picking up someone from another roster.

Ninja get almost equal love and hate on this forum so I'm playing a dangerous game with this. Still, I felt it should be pointed out that one man's shade is another's acquisition. Ninja seems to be claiming shade only in the situations that effect him negatively. This isn't uncommon and is human nature. But I think we should bear the hypocrisy in mind before we jump to support someones "saltiness".

Business or personal? I know I try to separate the two and I'm sure most people do. However, do we always manage to be successful? 

ninja already said on stream he knows what he did but after being shaded so many times he decided to join the "thug life".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol Flame just said "i told him I'd leave too" referring to stellur leaving. No wonder Optic Halo sucks. They don't have any faith in their team. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stellur made me a fan of Leftovers with that move lmaooo

Someone pick up the dude to get out of the optic house lol

FS said "He showed me the Skype message. I said that's a tough decision." then "I would've left too" a couple moments later.

OpTic needs to keep this train moving and steal someone from a solidified team...

APG? Ace return? Someone on WFX?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pretty sure he meant if he was Stellur, Flame has it pretty good with Optic doesn't he?

Seemed pretty obvious that's what he meant. Flame isn't leaving Optic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic needs to keep this train moving and steal someone from a solidified team...

Their best realistic shot at qualifying is picking up someone with a lot of points who isn't really a big name pro, like Posey or Eccentrik.

Ace returns to the exact team he left. Normally I'd say that's crazy but with everything else that's happened I'm not ruling anything out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ace returns to the exact team he left. Normally I'd say that's crazy but with everything else that's happened I'm not ruling anything out.

Leave Heinz/APG/Unlegit for Optic? Nahhh. And it'd mean missing xgames.

Seems FS isnt angry at all. I think he could understand the situation Stellur was in and the decision to leave. FS said and i quote "i would leave too". Just goes to show the unrest on that team. Now im sure his mind is racing trying to decide who to pick up and if theres even a way for them to stay competitive. Honestly im thinking he might just try to bail in some way or another. What a shame not to take advantage of the Optic brand in Halo =/

Seemed pretty obvious that's what he meant. Flame isn't leaving Optic. 

Yeah but people seem to be interpreting it the other way saying if Flame himself got the offer he would take it.

• Upvote (+1) 1