CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh man :o

Chig you pot stirrer(thats a word right). 

Honestly i dont see the 2gre to nV working well but ide be glad to see him on a top 6 team. That mix of players just wouldnt mesh well IMO. Not really sure whats going down with Optic, didnt really even consider them making a change but obviously something wasnt working there. Apparently no team is safe.

According to my rankings, Optic is pretty disappointing. All of them but Stellar were at the bottom. I really hope this is because they consistently play the top teams in scrims. I like Optic, and hope that they make it. 

Good thing its Friday. This forum is going to be spicy for the next 10 hours.

I can't figure out how to embed a specific tweet but Maniac tweeted a link recently to the song "I Gave You Power" by Nas... could be a slight towards StelluR and how they gave him a chance by picking him up and bringing him into the pro scene.

:intel:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good thing its Friday. This forum is going to be spicy for the next 10 hours.

I gotta get up at 5am for work :/

Gonna suck

I feel like if Stellur actually is Renegades' 4th, it'd make more sense for Optic to follow Stellur and back Renegades than to stick with the remaining 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So when it comes to Maniac, does it really put in the time to be good? I haven't really followed them but in the videos it seems he usually makes more excuses. Honestly, just wondering