CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, after reading 60+ pages in a span of two days. All I can say is I can't wait till the X Games. Who is going to show up and who is going to drop the ball? Is Lethul really a douche for leaving EG? *From what SOME people are makin him out to be IMO*  Will Ninjas effect his gameplay?  Find out next time on the Halo Championship Series!!!!

Lethul takin the risk brought life to the HCS again. Creating storylines. Rivalries. Been following this scene for a while now and we haven't had much IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Since there is a lull in the drama I will post. I have lurked for awhile and I know Prox's scores weren't really well received, but I have been doing something similar. These results are based on Tormented's (? Sandlot guy) work and each player is ranked on a scale of 0-100. Before you say "Yeah, but you can't account for X so..." know that I am aware of it. I only did players who had a minimum of 50 games for normal game types and 20 for breakout*. Without further ado, here is top 16:

1)   Snakebite - 80

2)   Royal 2 - 75

3)   Snipedown - 71

4)   Roy - 70

5)   Spartan - 69

6)   Frosty - 67

APG - 67

8)   Heinz - 65

9)   Lethul - 61

Naded - 61

Nemmassist - 61

LBX - 61

13) Commonly - 60

Ogre2- 60

15) Unlegit - 58

16) Ace - 56

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Isn't it obvious it's Mikwen. I thought that was established. He couldn't have anticipated this a month+ ahead of time and ASTN was his service tag back then. He also was in customs with Ola and Hysteria today then got off right when that profile got on. After his last custom game (Slayer on Unknown Map) Hysteria and Ola did a custom on Fathom. I'm assuming they were just messing around since it was just them and no kills were exchanged.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just playing some jump maps with my good pal Cam!!

Bro you weren't even playing, and tell Cam I watched him miss that jump 200 times. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethxl was the snakebite to CLG. Im worried that theyll suffer without the Ogre2 guidance/communication/willingness to bait/obj.

I would hate to see ogre 2 go to nV or some other tier 2 team.

Lethxl was the snakebite to CLG. Im worried that theyll suffer without the Ogre2 guidance/communication/willingness to bait/obj.

I would hate to see ogre 2 go to nV or some other tier 2 team.

As a pack animal, I will follow the goat herd wherever it goes.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I bet Ogre 2 wishes he had the Final Boss name now. I still think its beyond fucked that MLG(Not Ogre 2 or anyone on the OG GB) still profits off of the Final Boss brand and wont let their "Michael Jordan" have/profit from the brand that was a key component in them even existing today. Part of the reason why I dont watch MLG anymore.

Since MLG is involved with halo again maybe he can get them to let him use it

Since MLG is involved with halo again maybe he can get them to let him use it

I hope he doesn't unless he can put together a formidable roster. I don't want to see the good name tarnished :/

I know Tsquared is rusty as fuck...but if the goat teamed with Tsquared and Pistola under Final Boss... :prayers:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i think that mikwen is joining renegades but bringing the nV org. just a thought.

I never thought of that considering Mikwen/Ola both hold the nV name. Ola is not a selfish guy so if Mikwen were to go to LeftOvers then Hastro would be able to get his team to X-games. We shall see.

• Upvote (+1) 1