CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Im gonna go out on a limb and say its Hysteria.

Spartan said he doesn't like teaming with Hysteria and I think Ninja isn't fond of him either 

Hmmmmm, probably whoever it is added APG's alt account as a 'troll' so I doubt it's Richie as it doesn't seam like the kind of thing he'd do but who knows, maybe it is.

Or maybe it is Brad and really didn't think that about the fact anyone can see his friends list? 

YKVcSJL.png

Who ever it is played a couple of arena games with APG's alt account in late November 

http://halotracker.com/h5/games/stealthysteak10/46bfe62b-705b-4123-ada7-d4f4754ddbac?page=3 

Brad, aka Frosty lol

Nah he was talking about Steak 100%, but I dont think TJ knew who it was.

Could be Mikwen. Since Ogre 2 is dropped I'm guessing he took Pistola and is trying to make a team. Plus Mikwen was "mad" at Luthel about something on twitter, maybe bc he lost Pistola 

From the single game clip on StealthySteak10's profile, uploaded 11/28/2015:

qkIssaO.jpg

ASTN = Austin = Mikwen? Or it's the long con, a troll two months in the making.

Well played.

Anybody heard about Sudd 2? =(

Yep, as much as the community hates on him hes still a halo player and has been through the ups and downs the past few years. Hope it all works out for him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep, as much as the community hates on him hes still a halo player and has been through the ups and downs the past few years. Hope it all works out for him.

Wait what happened to Sudd 2?  I hate the sudds as Halo players, but as human beings I hope they're alright.

• Upvote (+1) 1