CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Was this before or after you heard Lethul had said Maniac was gunna have to pack/make room for him?

I never heard that until you just posted it 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmfao. Ninja, Victory and Spartan are playing with a 4th right now in arena. Their tag is "StealthySteak10" and their ID is LTHL

Let's go Heinz.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

OpTic Top 1 - Lxthul, Formal, Maniac, aPG

BELIEVE.

i posted that days ago... 

a kid is still dreaming....

That doesn't argue at all what he said. People who are using this site are very dedicated. 95% of people who will watch Halo don't care enough to follow on this site.

True, but this draws people to the site. I just talked to my friend today who barely follows competitive Halo and he was telling me about how he's now more interested than ever in competitive halo. He barely even plays, he's just been playing destiny a shit ton. 

I'm not saying that team changes are going to bring players from 0 to 100 in terms of interest in Halo, but it will draw those players who are kinda and somewhat interested into the scene. Those people will be interested to see what happens, especially with the first LAN just a week away. 

I was about to sleep. Decided to check Beyond one last time before bed.

That was a stupid move for a tired person.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Chipping in. ..my friend has zero interest in comp halo. Zero, but he was thoroughly entertained when I have em a quick back story on how optics been doing then I played the first half of the vision episode where crimsix and hecs Bitch them out. "Shredding! , shredding!, shreeedding!" Amazing.