CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is the biggest forum for competitive Halo. This is the hub for discussion. Not Reddit, not Waypoint, but Team Beyond. The scene grows with these forums. So when forum views boom, that is good for the scene.

What does that have to do with Halo growing? It helps maintain the status quo.

So, its probably all trolls, but APG said Liquid was trying to pick up 2gre, and someone else said Unlegit was getting dropped.

So whats happened since last night is Lethul left EG, Ogre 2 got dropped, and Commonly went to EG, right?

What exactly has Lethul been saying? I thought it was a given that he went to CLG.

What does that have to do with Halo growing? It helps maintain the status quo.

I don't understand how? I would believe that if the amount of views in the last 24 hours were the same as the rest of this past week or a week ago, but they're not. They're noticeably higher. That is a direct indication that more people are interested in Competitive Halo today than they were yesterday. It is evidence of more people coming to see what's going on in competitive halo. I don't understand how it doesn't show that?  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmfao. Ninja, Victory and Spartan are playing with a 4th right now in arena. Their tag is "StealthySteak10" and their ID is LTHL

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lmfao. Ninja, Victory and Spartan are playing with a 4th right now in arena. Their tag is "StealthySteak10" and their ID is LTHL

Fake tag likely means it someone thats already on a team. This will be interesting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1