CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Mikwen dropped for 2gre?

Mikwen to Renegades? 

Speculation of course.

I know crazy shit has happened but I think there are other players who would be dropped before him

Assault went from ~40 viewers to 800. If I mathed correctly thats more than 20.

It also helps that both Roy and Ace were hosting him.

In his defense, If I was still living with my parents like Lethul I'd probably stab someone in the thigh to get that 2 million.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mikwen dropped for 2gre?

Mikwen to Renegades? 

Speculation of course.

Not even going to speculate on what this all means. Everything is still up in the air, Ola supposedly retired so its all a crapshoot.

Also, maybe Cloud will find his way back to Leftovers/Renegades? Could be what Mikwen's tweeting about. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Now I'm just sitting on twitch constantly hitting refresh waiting for lethul to appear.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now I'm just sitting on twitch constantly hitting refresh waiting for lethul to appear.

He said he won't be on til around 10:30 est

It's past 3am, I'm done with another night off catching up on the forums. RIP EU

With only 3 hours off sleep in front off me, i couldnt be happier that i do it everytime again :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

My sig needs some explaining @@LethuL

Edit: Also, greenskull noooooo 

Actually that was me. I've taken on social media duty....so if RuL tweeting about competitive Halo is annoying...brace yourself. Haha

• Upvote (+1) 4

Also, maybe Cloud will find his way back to Leftovers/Renegades? Could be what Mikwen's tweeting about. 

I'm so sorry I did not mean to down vote that. My most sincere apologies. 

Actually that was me. I've taken on social media duty....so if RuL tweeting about competitive Halo is annoying...brace yourself. Haha

I think hes more upset about welcoming Denial back after what happened.

idk why you're always bashing team changes and stuff when you realize what's at stake for everyone, and this forum, and the media, has never had more interactions. This isn't a party, no one likes this stuff but everyone wants to win, obviously. You can't just sit back and watch and the whole "stick it out and keep practicing" philosophy is bullshit.

this mentality is why this scene is doomed to fail. no one wants to root for a team of players who just bail at the first sign of adversity. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1